Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that she thinks a homemade lasagne is a fancy NYE dinner.
My partner would be bitterly disappointed if I announced we were dressing up tonight to eat a lasagne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was that comment someone made about her toes. I had it stuck in my head for ages a few weeks ago and now I can’t remember. Full on loling here though.

Reactions: 1
Crying 🤣🤣🤣

THE UDDER

A few of my faves.
the predatory glare.

her repulsion when he went in

the sausage roll eating feet shot 🤢 ( sorry)

and Chanel ear muff shot showing a bit of her actual face. ( was my profile picture for ages!)
Christ thanks for the reminder these are all awful 😅🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also when was the last grid post picture taken... those are new boots she only got in the last few weeks ( or says she did)

Reactions: 2
And the way her mouth can’t chew properly because of all the badly done lip filler. Licking her fingers. bleeping rank. My cat has better manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God knows when the pic was taken but glad to see she has gone back down to her usual amount of likes after the giveaways.

1.3m followers and 12k likes, sounds legit

Reactions: 6
What about the straw hat that we all hoped might take off with her attached to it. Sadly didn’t happen.

• Haha
My 2020 highlight was finding LL and this thread 😆 I remember seeing her feed and then I watched her story... She did a GRWM in Paris and I just thought - omg this can't be the same person.
That's when I fell down the rabbit hole 😅

Eiffelgate and Boilergate were my favorite moments - and the 648 tutorials about how to wrap a cardigan!!

Reactions: 13
Oh Lorna he's not a prime rib anymore love he's just the colour of one - he'd put his back out. 🙄

Keanu & Patrick though :love:

primerib.jpg

Does anyone else find this context wholly inappropriate for one of her attempts at a 'quirky quip'? Anyone with any decency would have said it was moving, it made a deep impression on them, etc. This was a tragedy which happened to a family beset by tragedy. She really has a knack of putting her crass, vulgar stamp on everything. One thing's for sure; there's plenty of space in her mind.
View attachment 365442
Such a stunning couple they were. 💘

I wanna poke my eyes out with that fork after watching this :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can only
Imagine Lorna’s dancing if it’s anything like her waddling.
I have images now of OMR doing some predatory vibing in the corner, with his hands down his yellow ( iconic) shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.