Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question. How does someone with so many Chanel bags have such cheap looking clip in hair extensions??? I mean if you’re willing to spend thousands on designer bags, would you not invest in high quality clip in extensions! It just cheapens the look of the expensive accessories! The clips ins look cheap and flammable!! I just don’t understand it...............

also, while on the topic of hair, why continue to use said clip ins when you are on a programme to strengthen your natural hair???? surely she can’t be an ambassador for the Phillip Kingsley brand if wearing fake hair at the same time which damages the already weak hair???????

Reactions: 17
Genuine question. How does someone with so many Chanel bags have such cheap looking clip in hair extensions??? I mean if you’re willing to spend thousands on designer bags, would you not invest in high quality clip in extensions! It just cheapens the look of the expensive accessories! The clips ins look cheap and flammable!! I just don’t understand it...............

also, while on the topic of hair, why continue to use said clip ins when you are on a programme to strengthen your natural hair???? surely she can’t be an ambassador for the Phillip Kingsley brand if wearing fake hair at the same time which damages the already weak hair???????
Died when someone said they sewn into the hat now I can’t unsee it and I’m sure they’re right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she even ever been anywhere abroad and paid for herself!? New York for the wedding was most probably a virgin crew trip.
Funnily enough that post made me wonder if she had actually every bought the OMR anything or has it always been gifted / freebies / staff perks from day 1.

Reactions: 7

She’s an ambassador when they’re paying her

Reactions: 4

The same question can be asked of the teeth, nails, skin....the list goes on!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.