Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy *tit* was the Laura mercier trip this year? That was genuinely incredible content. Spending ages on a million different influencers instagrams to try and see her and mr luxe in the background 😂
I spent way too much time doing this 😂😂 we got a few though!

Reactions: 1
I’m just thinking of every time she’s been somewhere and we’ve all been picking through the location tags on insta 😂
And the time @Its_Me went to sit on a table nearby. Howling here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chavtastic trashy couple. Think they're something. He's of pension age in the pensions investment division at HSBC (although has possibly been put out to pasture), she's an ex-trolley dolly with no soul. Collaborates with In The Style by selecting poly-crap from Ali Express and telling people she designed it. Gets sent tons of makeup and face creams that she thinks have to be applied all in one go before the next batch arrives. Her gifters always send orange foundation which I'm convinced they do deliberately as a joke. Permanently has sunglasses perched on end of nose. Has bought about 25 coats during a lockdown. Husband is her official photographer and usually has her posing next to bins or drain covers littered with cigarette butts. She thinks it's edgy; in reality it's a car crash. All posh hotel stays are gifted, coz hotels think she's mega-famous. Reached a new low in Paris when Eiffel Tower was photoshopped atop the distant trees in her breakfast pics. Has done 35 cardigan-tying and bun tutorials in six months because her followers are thick as mince. Goes food shopping every day of the week dressed as the lovechild of Cruella de Ville and Coco the Clown.

I've probably left some bits out but another Tattler can fill in the gaps! 🧐
Haha that background is fab, explains a lot. I just find the whole world of 'influencers' bizarre, having two pre teens my eyes ar being opened up to a whole lot online at the moment and Im struggling to understand why you'd happy sell and reveal any aspect of your life for free gifting. There are a few where we live and it's scary how easy it is to notice where they live and frequently visit especially those with kids too.. Definitely everything you don't we don't want our kids to look up to or aspire to be 😒

Reactions: 11
Can we get 5 more pages out of this? Maybe a lornaluxe year in review to get us to thread 20...

What has been your favourite bit of bonkersness from our lorn this year?

it’s the photoshopping of the Eiffel Tower for me 💗
Personal faves were the @Suxy_ and Luxeless pages (there was another too) on Insta for absolutely highlighting all the tit she gets away with! And also getting me a-blocked for daring to follow:p. Which actually did me a favour as a personal lowlight were the painful GRWM we had to endure daily during that time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Way too many as she's just been car crash all year! But @Its_Me playing IRL TIT detective 😂 it was just too, too funny!

And JUC and Rolex do we think they were rentals?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve all already mentioned my favourite moments of 2020 but I don’t think we can go into the new year without reviving these gems:

The udder:
D7CFFB0B-DA41-4760-A33A-C8E906640EFF.jpeg

The Old Mahogany Raisin bursting out of the hot tub and single handedly traumatising all of us:
46E919C9-5186-4A99-9573-7A55E2B44DB5.jpeg

And last but by no means least, Lorna hastily taking down this photo from her story when I pointed out OMR had his hands down his beloved yellow swimming trunks:
3071D5C5-799F-4291-BC79-6B93C444C1EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have to go with the lives she did with her crooked neck and just seeing how uncomfortable she was. Her vulgar displays of new designer purchases but sitting on her floor applying product.

Seeing as she does post food on her page and stories do we think we’ll see this lasagne?

Reactions: 4
I have to go with the lives she did with her crooked neck and just seeing how uncomfortable she was. Her vulgar displays of new designer purchases but sitting on her floor applying product.

Seeing as she does post food on her page and stories do we think we’ll see this lasagne?
She’ll burn it the same way she did with that chicken salad, useless oik.

@PT32 i am in hysterics at your post. Him coming out the hot tub is genuinely so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’d say there’s no chance of seeing the lasagne. Whoever said she might be signing off to hide from breaking the rules is probably right!!

You’ve all already mentioned my favourite moments of 2020 but I don’t think we can go into the new year without reviving these gems:

The udder:
View attachment 365945

The Old Mahogany Raisin bursting out of the hot tub and single handedly traumatising all of us:
View attachment 365948

And last but by no means least, Lorna hastily taking down this photo from her story when I pointed out OMR had his hands down his beloved yellow swimming trunks:
View attachment 365949
Crying 🤣🤣🤣

THE UDDER

A few of my faves.
the predatory glare.

her repulsion when he went in

the sausage roll eating feet shot 🤢 ( sorry)

and Chanel ear muff shot showing a bit of her actual face. ( was my profile picture for ages!)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

The udder:
View attachment 365945

View attachment 365948

View attachment 365949
I’m actually belly laughing and I can’t stop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like her showing how badly she can eat and kiss raisin should be up there.... I think we’ve seen the inside of her mouth and food more than I know I’d like! 😂 or how much she actually dislikes him really

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just thought I’d add my favourite in. Theres been so many but for me the Bentley video stands out (that was this year wasn’t it??) just seeing how old and dumpy OMR actually looks and how crap the car actually was 😂. I mean if she’d bought a brand new roller or even a brand new Bentley good for her have a brag but frankly that car was not worth bragging about ...

Just thought I’d add my favourite in. Theres been so many but for me the Bentley video stands out (that was this year wasn’t it??) just seeing how old and dumpy OMR actually looks and how crap the car actually was 😂. I mean if she’d bought a brand new roller or even a brand new Bentley good for her have a brag but frankly that car was not worth bragging about ...
Yes this was his Elton John moment 🤣 valentines I think?

• Haha
Oh and that hideous terry towelling onesie 007 moment, please I'm not even sure I need that image in my head right now

• Heart
I feel like her showing how badly she can eat and kiss raisin should be up there.... I think we’ve seen the inside of her mouth and food more than I know I’d like! 😂 or how much she actually dislikes him really
I have the eating & swilling video here - I just need to put in a format so you can all view!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.