Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 366518
Ok Lorna get over it now.
God it really gets my goat when she says That about her crew days . YOU didnt actually buy his ticket Yawna it was probably one of your staff FREEBIE concessions . Making the post about you again .. why can’t she just say ‘when we went to Antigua’. twit !!!

Reactions: 7
Happy New Year Everyone ✨
First day of the year, ask me anything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s using the Q&A to brag about places she’s been. Or to show us she can go to other places but sis this was crew days.

She can’t even say been there done that, she still loves travelling why not go somewhere other than Europe and New York? Can you do that Lorna?

Reactions: 5
Starting the year as she means to go on... gloating about a new Chanel bag. This is the one she bought in Paris isn’t it.

And photos of other people’s nails.

She’s just a Chanel and nail inspo account at this stage isn’t she.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s using the Q&A to brag about places she’s been. Or to show us she can go to other places but sis this was crew days.

She can’t even say been there done that, she still loves travelling why not go somewhere other than Europe and New York? Can you do that Lorna?
Has she even ever been anywhere abroad and paid for herself!? New York for the wedding was most probably a virgin crew trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she even ever been anywhere abroad and paid for herself!? New York for the wedding was most probably a virgin crew trip.
Probably not. She just finds new ways to continue getting her free trips and stays.

The bag is a no from me, and did you guys peep their sickening display of affection in the comments and him trying to be funny.

Reactions: 2
Shes found use for her feather pillows then, props for unboxing.
Another white bag to get her grubby fake tanned mits on and style horrendously.

She’s trolling us with the nailspo now I’m sure of it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.