Lornaluxe #19 Hiya happy Wednesday how are you doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she ever thought this was a good idea to broadcast is beyond me
That's what I keep thinking. I remember watching that clip originally and being stunned why anyone would want the world to see it. If someone filmed me eating like that I would pay them a lot of money for their silence 😂. I just can't imagine why for a start you'd film yourself eating, especially like a pig, and then why on earth you would want to share it with the world. It's definitely one of the more bizarre memories of influencers in 2020.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god these 2020 round up posts have had me in stitches all over again, so many good ones. And love that they're here forever now when she thinks they're long gone after she's deleted them 🤣

Guys, don't forget the references to touch night that had us all gagging 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus was touch night this year? Hysterical.

I’m surprise she’s not made nye all about her and done an “ask me anything” where she just asks herself the same questions. Was really hoping to find out how to tie a ballerina cardigan one last time before 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell you what, if she was as funny as us fuckers she would be on her way to making the millions she so desperately needs!

She should be doing a 2020 roundup;

1- How to tie a cardigan
2- Whether or not to size up on various flammable clothing
3 - The art of lying - then remembering what lies you’ve told
4- Probability - eg - chances of her car getting robbed at the same car park in the same town , on the same day, just different years!
5- How to lure an older man for his money, and then keep him AND secure more handbags even when you’ve cheated on him repeatedly. (You silly old man, Johnny!)
6- What perfumes Penhaglions do
7 - How to use a banana 🍌 highlighter
8 - What to do when your lip filler has migrated up your face and formed lumps in your cheeks
9- 5 different vessels from which to eat a weetabix
10- Myths surrounding PHilip Kingsley Hair care.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There needs to be a scrapbook made: Lorna (Not)Luxe - This Is But Also Kind Of Not Your Life. 📕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tell you what, if she was as funny as us fuckers she would be on her way to making the millions she so desperately needs!

She should be doing a 2020 roundup;

1- How to tie a cardigan
2- Whether or not to size up on various flammable clothing
3 - The art of lying - then remembering what lies you’ve told
4- Probability - eg - chances of her car getting robbed at the same car park in the same town , on the same day, just different years!
5- How to lure an older man for his money, and then keep him AND secure more handbags even when you’ve cheated on him repeatedly. (You silly old man, Johnny!)
6- What perfumes Penhaglions do
7 - How to use a banana 🍌 highlighter
8 - What to do when your lip filler has migrated up your face and formed lumps in your cheeks
9- 5 different vessels from which to eat a weetabix
10- Myths surrounding PHilip Kingsley Hair care.
Don’t forget her “How to look expensive” tutorials! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget her “How to look expensive” tutorials! 🤣
Ohhh yes!

* chipped nails
* badly applied tan
* excessive alcohol
* clothes that don’t fit
* or match
* eating with mouth open
* terrible grammar
* compulsive liar
* dirty cheat
* mucky “ robe”
* lazy as duck

The Loewe Belt needs to be added to the 2020 chapter ;

“Fashion items that Lorna hath sabotaged”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok the shoulder shrug after the wine chug video was bothering me as I felt like I’d seen it somewhere before - because who actually does that(?!) - and I had - series 5 ep 7 SATC, Carrie sitting at her laptop, sips her cocktail and then shrugs her shoulders up! It may be quite sad that I know that, I did used to enjoy the show but I did have to just check as I wasn’t 100% sure on the episode but omg!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ive just been reading some posts on IG accounts that I follow .. Where they are saying lovely things about their followers ... BUT Ol Yawna has actually really pissed me off tonight ... She wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for her Fawnas and she hasn’t even put a Fukkin Thankyou to them on her grid !!! The last pic was ooohhhh what a surprise all about her .. ( looking chavtastic as always Yawna👍)
Greedy narcissistic witch !

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Ive just been reading some posts on IG accounts that I follow .. Where they are saying lovely things about their followers ... BUT Ol Yawna has actually really pissed me off tonight ... She wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for her Fawnas and she hasn’t even put a Fukkin Thankyou to them on her grid !!! The last pic was ooohhhh what a surprise all about her .. ( looking chavtastic as always Yawna👍)
Greedy narcissistic witch !
I agree!! No mention of a happy new year or anything!! She doesn’t thank her fawnas for anything, ever!!

She’s a selfish, narcissistic twit!! She doesn’t care about anyone other than herself!! Karma will come, it always does!

Reactions: 8
191D7B7D-3C48-45E9-A44A-DBB4829943F1.jpeg

always making it about herself (although she clearly answered it herself lol)

Reactions: 9
The second response was obviously Paris. 😂 She’s so predictable, we could run her account for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The bare faced lying about the smashed car windows and broken boiler followed by the hasty deleting of the illegal London hotel stay was a highlight
Yep I was going to say the lying about thr car being broken into a year after it was *actually* broken into! Also her various mispronunciations, none of which spring to mind now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.