Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
I was going to do LL "fuck it" highlight of the year but to be honest she's fucked over so much it was far to epic to write. Instead I've done a 12 Days of Lorna

Here we go now in the tune of 12 Days of Christmas........

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Get Ready With Me storeeeeeee

Then go through the rest till 12 days (won't type it out - too short :ROFLMAO: )

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: ........

Twelve In The Shite droppings
Eleven Hiyyyyaaaaa how you doings
Ten game changing foundations
Nine reoccurring ways to wrap a cardy
Eight shopping bags on rails a hanging
Seven “Ask us anything”
Six Bond Street bins exhibited

......Five crotch shot zoom in’s

Four hotels pandemic stays
Three miracle hair growths
Two Eiffel towers floating

and a GRMW storeeeeeeees

Happy Christmas everyone, stay safe and thanks to all those that have contributed this year. May many more LL fuck up's happen next year to keep us entertained :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Ecampagnolo

Bit off topic but I need to share. I was so curious about what the Penhaligon’s Helfeti perfume smelt like.. as she’s previously gone on and on and on about it. I was disappointed I didn’t go test it at Harrods when I was in England at the start of the year. I didn’t know they sold it in Aus but when I was shopping at David Jones the other day I spotted they had the whole collection (I’d never seen it before) And I generally expected it to be a decent scent. Oh how I was fucking wrong. It smelt like spiced dog shit. Sorry if anyone on here wears it but it was fucking foul.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Also some of the worst lip filler I’ve literally ever seen. That lip-ledge!
Can’t be pregnant, shes knocking back wine like it’s water. Not that she’s one for rules / guidelines.

Although, I suppose at least we see why she used filters on her videos for so long. The reality is a far cry from the way she likes to be perceived.

Ive bobbed on a few pictures on for refernece.
This is how she presented herself in March and April.
Versus today.

I mean, WHAT THE ACTUal fuck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
So since a school mum said she's one to follow, I've been watching her instas... I don't watch YouTube but I'm so intrigued by what she does and how she affords the majority of what she has and where she stays, I understand a lot is gifted etc and her boyfriend / husband how old is he, how and where did they meet does he fund her? I need a catch up on the background please. I can't stand her insta stories but at the same time can't not watch I'm so baffled she doesn't seem happy in her stories but her posts give off another vibe.
Chavtastic trashy couple. Think they're something. He's of pension age in the pensions investment division at HSBC (although has possibly been put out to pasture), she's an ex-trolley dolly with no soul. Collaborates with In The Style by selecting poly-crap from Ali Express and telling people she designed it. Gets sent tons of makeup and face creams that she thinks have to be applied all in one go before the next batch arrives. Her gifters always send orange foundation which I'm convinced they do deliberately as a joke. Permanently has sunglasses perched on end of nose. Has bought about 25 coats during a lockdown. Husband is her official photographer and usually has her posing next to bins or drain covers littered with cigarette butts. She thinks it's edgy; in reality it's a car crash. All posh hotel stays are gifted, coz hotels think she's mega-famous. Reached a new low in Paris when Eiffel Tower was photoshopped atop the distant trees in her breakfast pics. Has done 35 cardigan-tying and bun tutorials in six months because her followers are thick as mince. Goes food shopping every day of the week dressed as the lovechild of Cruella de Ville and Coco the Clown.

I've probably left some bits out but another Tattler can fill in the gaps! 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

PT32

You’ve all already mentioned my favourite moments of 2020 but I don’t think we can go into the new year without reviving these gems:

The udder:
D7CFFB0B-DA41-4760-A33A-C8E906640EFF.jpeg

The Old Mahogany Raisin bursting out of the hot tub and single handedly traumatising all of us:
46E919C9-5186-4A99-9573-7A55E2B44DB5.jpeg

And last but by no means least, Lorna hastily taking down this photo from her story when I pointed out OMR had his hands down his beloved yellow swimming trunks:
3071D5C5-799F-4291-BC79-6B93C444C1EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I wonder how many of the fawners are complaining about tier 4 restrictions whilst failing to notice that super spreaders like Yawna are massively responsible with their unnecessary multiple foreign holidays / extended stays in London, pretend relocations, stupid trips to London to take photographs of her shit clothes all documented on insta not wearing a mask. etc. She's basically a covid denier. Stupid, stupid bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
FYI - Christmas is cancelled Lorna.
( that means no travel to london, hotels, posing by the bins in the streets etc)

I know you struggle with the rules and the pandemic doesn’t concern you, so I’m just giving you the kids version. ( I’d be writing this in crayons if I could)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Argh the way she’s always so pleased with herself for ‘booking dinner’. Like she’s singlehandedly negotiated a brexit trade deal 😤

YOU’RE IN A HOTEL IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, THERE’S ONLY ONE PLACE YOU CAN EAT

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
The state of her face is unreal. I shall use these images in my mental health workshops. It’s shocking and the fact she can’t see it is incredibly worrying.

Does she REALLY not see the disconnect between the stills and the GRWM- literally a walking anti-filler campaign.

She is to fillers what Danielle Westbrook was to Burberry!
Her eyes look like piss holes in the snow.

imagine what this looks like in real life, no filters and no make up!

I

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What baffles me , is how someone who has so little responsibility in life can manage to look so shit all of the time. I mean she does nothing, it’s not like she’s cooking up decent meals, working on a house or has children.
She has no job, no commitment of any degree, so how come she looks so tasteless and revolting all the time? Why doesn’t she have time to present herself with an iota of dignity? Why are her nails and tan so shit - it’s not like she’s being interrupted by kids wanting a bed time story, or needing feeding.
She has all this time to investigate decent and elegant quality styling, hair, fillers, teeth, but yet she still looks an absolute state.
I don’t know how it’s possible ?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MayfairAA

Nothing annoys me more than when she says “oh lots of your are messaging me about my make up”.. Lorna you’re videos aren’t in real time? Make it make sense.

• Heart

electricmallows

VIP Member
Hi guys 👋 new to this thread but I thought you might get a laugh. Now and again I look on ITS during sales just to have a browse. For the most part, I don't really see anything worth buying but I saw her pjs and thought the photos were cute (50% off, sue me 🤷🏼‍♀️). Ordered the PJs and dressing gown because I'm a sucker for matching items and well, going off of rough sizing, the top was 1 size up from the size I ordered, the shorts were 1 size down and the dressing gown was one long piece of fabric that wasn't even sewn together to make the item that they had on the website. Needless to say, they were returned within the hour 🙊 Didn't realise she had such a bad rep for her clothes until I read on here so I guess it's too little too late but God, I've seen better clothing on boohoo for £5

• Wow