LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err.. is she wearing these for a dare?

She looks a little “ touched” and I don’t mean by Predatory Pourer.

One year apart shocking, she’s definitely eased up on the filter since celebface but the puffiness is so evidently worse, piss head
Tbh all she’s done since March is drink. That guNT hasn’t cultivated itself!

Another one of my grandmothers phrases

“ you can’t fatten a thoroughbred”

( she used to say this to me as I was lamenting being super skinny, no shape and basically the figure of a 10 year old boy)

Also, astigmatism doesn’t mean you need to wear jam jar bottom glasses at all. Her bad eyes could explain why she posts some of the tit she does! And old John is well in to the realms of geriatric eye issues so probably has no idea what she looks like anyway unless he has takes his “ distance “ glasses off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Shocking when you see the difference now to the filtering even just a few months ago. Obviously she’s either easing off on the filter or the daily quaffing is contributing to the puffiness!
Wow! She really looks nothing like this - and never did! (Sorry if I’m late to the party with this comment) been drinking not whispering angel! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget they’re a loved up ‘Team puffy face ‘... look at that Fukkin wino nose 🤢
OMG sorry he is gross!!!!!! I wonder if they like the white stuff too. He looks like he does to me, her I’m not sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
OMG sorry he is gross!!!!!! I wonder if they like the white stuff too. He looks like he does to me, her I’m not sure.
Can you imagine how much her jaw would swing if she actually did get on the gear... it would be flying off her head and spinning into orbit!! IYAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine how much her jaw would swing if she actually did get on the gear... it would be flying off her head and spinning into orbit!! IYAAA
I just laughed so loud the dog flew off her bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We have discussed before whether she likes a cheeky line or 6. Mainly due to the sporadic gurning episodes which do vary in frequency and severity.
It was suggested she had dabbled a lot in the past.
Maybe she takes coke on touch night. Help her power through as it were. Gotta keep those handbags a-coming....

Don’t forget they’re a loved up ‘Team puffy face ‘... look at that Fukkin wino nose 🤢
Couldn’t snog him for all the money in the world. Literally would rather eat my own spleen. Absolutely putrid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We have discussed before whether she likes a cheeky line or 6. Mainly due to the sporadic gurning episodes which do vary in frequency and severity.
It was suggested she had dabbled a lot in the past.
Maybe she takes coke on touch night. Help her power through as it were. Gotta keep those handbags a-coming....

Couldn’t snog him for all the money in the world. Literally would rather eat my own spleen. Absolutely putrid.
To be honest I’ve never got the impression of her being someone who loves it, dabbling here and there is something else. He on the other hand comes across as someone who thinks it’s really cool, a bit like dating young air hostesses and buys a couple of bags on the weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think she’s desperately trying to channel Alex Rivière in this latest grid post?
We’re on hold for an update from the ASA - and we’re sending them her latest “giveaway” too. She’s asking for free advertising by having people repost her reel with the ITS coats - NOT OK!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am still waiting for that £3.6k chanel jumper to appear on her grid... oh sorry it wont happen bcos she cut her hair (hence cant use old pic & pretend she still has it) and cant take new photo bcos she returned the damn jumper for a store credit. She really does underestimate us...
witch cant afford decent bathroom or kitchen in the flat but will buy £3.6k piece of clothing to wear twice? Yeah right.. almost feel like emailing SA at chanel to suggest checking her purchase / returns history and screenshots of her wearing it. She clearly made it a rental for the gram!
I’m not sure Chanel would accept it with that grubby make up stained neckline !!! 😂. It’s probably cast aside in a plastic box in the cellar !

Reactions: 5
You can tell he's not looking after himself. He used to love keeping fit as much as possible..(eventhough he always smoked). He's a prime candidate for a heart attack that's for sure if he doesn't reign it in...what a dreadful and sad sight!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He looks like one of those guys that always sits at the bar chatting up barmaids that make it obvious to look you up and down and try to get it on with you. They are creepy.

And he’s got long fingernails........🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Two things .
Do you think their collab with Whispering Angel Has finished ?
Has she always tagged her posts ??? I’ve only just noticed it.. I’m sure we had to look through that like to know it thingy previously .
No, she hardly tags her posts, if ever! So many times I’ve tapped on her pic to check tags and it’s never there!

Reactions: 2
Two things .
Do you think their collab with Whispering Angel Has finished ?
Has she always tagged her posts ??? I’ve only just noticed it.. I’m sure we had to look through that like to know it thingy previously .
I was wondering this re the post tagging, she’s definitely gone back and tagged that awful oddmuse jacket

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.