LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did anybody know that she was on Riviera? Thanks @skytv. She's on episode 2 if nobody knows! Her and John! And she's posted some pictures of her being there just in case anyone missed it! Episode 2 yeah 🙄😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree.... I think that when I see pictures of him on their wedding day.... But these days she also looks a damn sight worse too. It's blatantly obvious she doesn't want him anywhere near her physically. She recoils when he comes close. She's probably quite happy muddling along in the relationship so long as he doesn't overstep the mark!.... The man's a fool!!
Not my type at all and he was still way older than I am now but he was definitely a lot better when they got married. Still kinda creepy looking though-it’s in the eyes!

Her latest grid outfit is probably the best I’ve seen her wear in MONTHS. I could nick pick at the fit of the jeans but you can tell it’s all half decent and works well together. I’m still confused over her sizing though as I find other stories comes up big and I’ve sized up to a medium in sweaters from there and she’s saying she got a large! 100% I’m bigger than her I’m sure of it but maybe I’m just not being kind to myself 🥺

Reactions: 8
I think in the beginning she was probably attracted to him and now she’s just sort of used to him.
I think so too 100%. Now she just sort of uses him and probably wondering what it would be like if she was with younger d!ck. But prob not brave enough to jump ship cause only he can afford her lifestyle, she thinks. The lavish lifestyle is the top most important to her.

• Haha
Oh and what happened to the Balenciaga blazer? She keeps wearing this Toteme one and no sign of the Balenciaga that she promised she was going to shoot for us! Fuminnnngg I was really looking forward to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree.... I think that when I see pictures of him on their wedding day.... But these days she also looks a damn sight worse too. It's blatantly obvious she doesn't want him anywhere near her physically. She recoils when he comes close. She's probably quite happy muddling along in the relationship so long as he doesn't overstep the mark!.... The man's a fool!!
I completely agree with this. She reminds me of a relationship I had many years ago. It got to a stage where I physically recoiled from him and quickly ended it. I really feel she's in a similar space yet she stays and their staying together is doing nothing for either of them. They just need to acknowledge this is done rather than buying mountains of designer handbags and faux snogging reels. You fool nobody least of all yourselves.

I am still waiting for that £3.6k chanel jumper to appear on her grid... oh sorry it wont happen bcos she cut her hair (hence cant use old pic & pretend she still has it) and cant take new photo bcos she returned the damn jumper for a store credit. She really does underestimate us...
witch cant afford decent bathroom or kitchen in the flat but will buy £3.6k piece of clothing to wear twice? Yeah right.. almost feel like emailing SA at chanel to suggest checking her purchase / returns history and screenshots of her wearing it. She clearly made it a rental for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think so too 100%. Now she just sort of uses him and probably wondering what it would be like if she was with younger d!ck. But prob not brave enough to jump ship cause only he can afford her lifestyle, she thinks. The lavish lifestyle is the top most important to her.
I think she’s always just been attracted to his wallet ... Someone younger probably wouldn’t put up with her rudeness or nonsense either ..

Not my type at all and he was still way older than I am now but he was definitely a lot better when they got married. Still kinda creepy looking though-it’s in the eyes!

Her latest grid outfit is probably the best I’ve seen her wear in MONTHS. I could nick pick at the fit of the jeans but you can tell it’s all half decent and works well together. I’m still confused over her sizing though as I find other stories comes up big and I’ve sized up to a medium in sweaters from there and she’s saying she got a large! 100% I’m bigger than her I’m sure of it but maybe I’m just not being kind to myself 🥺
I'm quite a bit taller than her and smaller based on her size 29 jeans and I take a small or sometimes medium depending on fit in other stories jumpers, large would be too oversized! That picture is edited AF. And your reaction is why I get annoyed with her deceit and continue to comment on here!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s always just been attracted to his wallet ... Someone younger probably wouldn’t put up with her rudeness or nonsense either ..
Or idleness...
Maybe someone from John’s generation is ok with his wife doing nothing all day, but few who are lorna’s age or younger would.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm quite a bit taller than her and smaller based on her size 29 jeans and I take a small or sometimes medium depending on fit in other stories jumpers, large would be too oversized! That picture is edited AF. And your reaction is why I get annoyed with her deceit and continue to comment on here!
Same as me. But even when I saw her in real life, she looked puffy faced but I’d still say not THAT big in the body. It was hard to tell from what she was wearing that day though and she was sat down.

I completely agree with this. She reminds me of a relationship I had many years ago. It got to a stage where I physically recoiled from him and quickly ended it. I really feel she's in a similar space yet she stays and their staying together is doing nothing for either of them. They just need to acknowledge this is done rather than buying mountains of designer handbags and faux snogging reels. You fool nobody least of all yourselves.
yep. I agree. I think she doesn't realize it though. I was in almost the same situation, the designer handbags, expensive cars, everything perfect for show on social media was a cover for my insecurity at the time. The douchebag was into all that lavish show as well bc it made him look successful and a wonderful bf , much like Mr. Luxe here. Eventually I just got tired of faking it and just wanted a simple lifestyle, no amount of $$ could buy that . LL has a long way to go.

Same as me. But even when I saw her in real life, she looked puffy faced but I’d still say not THAT big in the body. It was hard to tell from what she was wearing that day though and she was sat down.
I am same size as she claimed and I could never fit in her oversized bs. I looked like I swam in it. Her stupid coat wasn't a coat either. It was so thin and not practical. I donated it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That canoodling stuff is really quite unpleasant. Legit would rather carry a Tesco 5p carrier bag for the rest of my life than need to snog him to fund my life.

Her lips and his fag breath does not equal erotica!! <shudder>
Lols 😆 😆 and he DID stink of fags! He was literally a chain smoker...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Shocking when you see the difference now to the filtering even just a few months ago. Obviously she’s either easing off on the filter or the daily quaffing is contributing to the puffiness!
Seeing those makes you realise how much filter she had.. and she still does now but we are seeing much more than we used to!

I agree she wants people to think they're richer but I also get the vibe she wants to be the "bossbitch" ... could be wrong but I don't think she wants everyone to think he buys everything for her but she gets it for herself and chooses to be with him. Like, he's the lucky one, not her ...
Definitely, she’s implied many times that she’s the main bread winner now and actually he’s the lucky one. I suspect she always wanted to be successful but didn’t want to put in the work, as we’ve seen she comes across as utterly idle, and does absolutely duck all compared to other “ serious” influencers.

So she opted for taking pics of self , low effort required. Having a whipping boy for a husband was advantageous, so she didn’t actually have to work for the best part of 8 years, which was favourable!
Is it sustainable though I wonder...

YES she is goggly eyed!
I keep saying it 🤣 it's why she wears sunglasses all the time

I really notice it as an old boss had eyes that were so bad they looked in opposite directions and I never knew where to look when talking to him 😬
Pontoon eyes they call them up north. Stick or twist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.