Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suxy_

Welcome to all the newbies who have joined recently! I know there were some questions about who we are - thought we’d answer here so we can copy paste whenever anyone asks haha :)
We have an unfortunate connection to Lorna - our niece was a bit obsessed with her (and a few other instagrammers) and has suffered from severe eating disorders (life-threatening) desperate to be “just like Lorna” who is actually photo-shopping the majority of her photos and videos. She’s in treatment, and working on the road to recovery, but we had to take things into our own hands. We started an instagram account (that we’ve since taken down - too much to maintain!) to start calling her out since Lorna absolutely refuses to allow any constructive criticism, but then we decided to take it a step further, and hit her where it hurts the most - her wallet. We are both lawyers (we’re sisters), and we filed extensive complaints with the ASA on her ad tagging and gifting disclosures. We’ve also partnered with 2 MPs that are keen to push forward legislation that would either ban filters or require instagrammers to disclose that photos are photoshopped- we’ve supplied over 40 photos and videos of Lorna as part of the evidentiary support. Finally - one of us is an environmental lawyer. We’re working close with another lobby group and an MP who is keen to apply pressure to fast fashion houses like ITS. We’re also looking to apply fines to instagrammers like Lorna who push fast fashion and punish them financially there as well (lots of ways to do this actually). We love when you guys post pictures here of her photoshopping or non-Ad use! We keep them and store them and send them off right away! Her latest thing - where she’s asking people to repost her stupid coats video - is another thing we’ve submitted to the ASA. It’s asking others to advertise on your behalf. We hope she’s looking at a nice hefty fine here very soon!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Right I don’t want to give away too many details about my actual life obvs, buuutt I am a publicist and the temptation to put a call in to the DM newsdesk tomorrow morning is almost too much to bear 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Mad old aunty checking in. Been to the supermarket and and it was 2 different types of Minuty; Prestige and Cotes De Provence I'd seen. I bought myself a couple of 5Euro bottles of Sauv Blanc.. no expense spared here. 💸
Here's a picture of one of them with my handbag draped over a chair.
A023B1C4-2E33-4A14-97B6-954B35B1098E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Gimmemore

May have missed one or two. Took me two mins to find this. Googled “how to make cheap clothing look expensive”.

Almost copied it word for word eh Lorna. Now some might call that plagiarism.

Edit: skimmed through website, found the last one (final picture).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

PT32

Guys she’s reached new photoshopping levels. She has edited the Eiffel Tower into the background of her pic. It’s glaringly obviously not real but also look in the background of her videos for comparison. Stupid twat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Poppin_on

So this has been bothering me. Does she seriously expect us to believe she’s not getting a discount from le Bristol in return for publicity as in its an #ad #gifted or at very least partly gifted stay?

A standard room is £800 a night, £5600 a week, 24k for an average length month.

They are in a suite they start at £1480 a night for a junior suite not one with a separate living room like they have & works out approx £1344 per night, £9408 per week, £40,454 for the month.

Now I know they reckon they got an upgrade & they’d have got a good rate for an extended stay but if John “worked his magic and got them an upgrade” based on Lorna being an infleuencer & she’s banging on about it, tagging photos of the Eiffel Tower from the room & saying how the hotel makes its own bread etc then surely its gifted? Either way there’s definitely a lack of transparency especially when she doesn’t even put #ad on her ITS collection where there’s no grey area whatsoever. There is NO WAY they are paying anything close to £40k for their month “relocation” when they thought a half day boat ride trip was “spenny” in Italy. They aren’t millionaires they have a 2 bed flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
That canoodling stuff is really quite unpleasant. Legit would rather carry a Tesco 5p carrier bag for the rest of my life than need to snog him to fund my life.

Her lips and his fag breath does not equal erotica!! <shudder>

• Haha
Reactions: 38
hiii - i decided its time for me to chime in rather than lurking on the threads 😂

i actually saw them when they were at l'avenue the other week. i was so surprised how she made them look so excited and lively on the stories and in person they really just sat there not speaking to each other staring off around them. it was such a wake up call how curated she makes her life on instagram. and then after the crass bragging of the kelly it just became too much #unfollowed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jasmine

That canoodling stuff is really quite unpleasant. Legit would rather carry a Tesco 5p carrier bag for the rest of my life than need to snog him to fund my life.

Her lips and his fag breath does not equal erotica!! <shudder>
Lols 😆 😆 and he DID stink of fags! He was literally a chain smoker...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Its_Me

VIP Member
Devoted to Pink has got the ‘Elizabeth’ coat - it just looks like a shit fleece with buttons - is this the £75 jobby?? Getting stressed thinking of how that sleeve is gonna bobble 🤨

View attachment 284403
Oh she can fuck off as well. I’ll show you the cuff of my sleeve so you can see the colour properly but I’ll make sure I get my steering wheel badge in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
YES SHE HAS AND IM SCREAMING 😂😂😂😂
OMG LMAOOOOO I want to comment on her picture and ask her if she photoshopped the Eiffel Tower in. I’m on different time zone. I’ll wait till she goes to bed and post my question so she doesn’t delete it right away. That way more people can see my comment. I’ll take one for the team .😂😂😂😂😂 As long as she doesn’t read our thread here and decides to stay up all night just to catch me. I would not put it pass this b. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jasmine

This man is a high level banker but has nothing better to do than be her photographer and assistant? Pull the other one love.
He's not a banker...not with a B anyway...😜 he works for a subsidiary part of the Bank dealing in private pensions. That's what he's the Head of. 🙃🙂

• Haha
OMG sorry he is gross!!!!!! I wonder if they like the white stuff too. He looks like he does to me, her I’m not sure.
Can you imagine how much her jaw would swing if she actually did get on the gear... it would be flying off her head and spinning into orbit!! IYAAA

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I missed a lot of the goings on because it's been a big birthday weekend; spent with the Lord and our dogs, not a 10k present in sight. Not a single handbag, bracelet, second hand Rolex or used car to my name. Got a new pair of welly's and took a tractor ride around our fields with a glass of champagne. (The Lord was driving and I don't share my Champagne only my 5 Euro Sauv Blanc if I must).

Here's a picture of our tractor next to the Eiffel Tower.... ignore the black smudge to the right, that's just a bit of crap picture editing.

C5686F36-BBF8-4DDF-84B0-44DD9A9D3981.jpeg

🍾 [] 🥂

Right I don’t want to give away too many details about my actual life obvs, buuutt I am a publicist and the temptation to put a call in to the DM newsdesk tomorrow morning is almost too much to bear 🤣🤣
@cloudy_day ... I mean, you could actually complete my birthday weekend.... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you think they’ve got it on cut and paste ???
Just imagine her notes on her iphone all ready for cut and paste 🤣

Thanks darling
Thank you ever so much
Thanks babe
Thanks hun
Thanks lovely
Well that was a nice marriage
I love rose
Part of my ITS collection launching next week
Shooting my ITS collection
I deserve a new bag
Coffee dates with Mr Luxe never go out of style
Back in stock at ITS now

she's sooooo dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Sorry, late out to play today...

Lorna Luxe 16: Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30