LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like sancerre white but not keen on the rose. OTT is my fave 🤤 I did like Whispering Angel but not anymore!
Yeah sos, I meant Sancerre white. I like Rose in summer but don't have a particular fave. If I'm honest, I find most French wine is good. They're too good at it to produce really bad wines. I just find WA and the like too fruity for my palette. I like my wine crisp, dry and with citrus notes. Not strawberries because I'm not 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Credit to @annabelle_bronstein for the thread title. Apologies I had to shorten quite a bit to fit!

Lorna

-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe

Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House

Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

On last weeks episode still in Paris despite lockdown measures tightening in the city, Lorna finally fulfilled her lifelong dream of acquiring a Hermes Kelly bag although a few months back the dream was a Birkin which she has continued to offensively refer to as her baby even after being called out by a follower who ended up a-blocked. Mr Luxe filled us in on all the details of acquiring the bag whilst Queen Baby interrupted the whole way through.
The new supposedly A/W ITS collection was launched full of polka dots and sales seemed to be down. Following on from the discover of RHO NY Sonja also selling the same flammable collection LL’s collection has been spotted on Ali Express. Still no talk of relocating back to HH although she says she misses poor Boo #saveboo

Continue ☕
Wow this is excellent. I really thought she had a rich sugar daddy/husband but they live in a 2 bed flat? I don't trust most Instagram "designers" so thanks for stopping me from purchasing clothes that may literally go up in flames.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow this is excellent. I really thought she had a rich sugar daddy/husband but they live in a 2 bed flat? I don't trust most Instagram "designers" so thanks for stopping me from purchasing clothes that may literally go up in flames.
Now you know, tell your friends 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Whispering Angel have ever affiliated themselves with her, it's always been through wine suppliers or when she was locked in HH I think her mgmt agency sent her a crate or ITS did I can't recall.

Massaging the tits again showing off the cheap sweatshirt, that's not embroidered it's been machine stitched.

Bonnie Bint still going on about her birthday, the picture she looks like a cheap prossie with ripped tights outside the Savoy :ROFLMAO:

Here you there on the wine and OMR not changed since yesterday looking interested
Christ these two look rough! Is this the hubby? Does he have his own Insta? I don't trust men with IG accounts.

Reactions: 6
It's going to be a another full on overload of In The Shite next few days, brace yourselves for the evvvverrrrr sooooo comfy, the quality is just great, perfect fit, size up, any questions about sizing, ask me anything, ask us anything, DM me I'll get back to you

For the newbies and experienced TITS, I've interpreted her language for you........... :ROFLMAO:

Evvvvverrrr soooo comfy = comes creased, will stay creased, it's plastic poly

The quality is great = it's tit but if you buy it I get money so just buy it

Perfect fit = may not fit, probably won't fit and your look ridiculous in it anyway I don't care, just buy it so I get cash

Size up = buy a size up then it MIGHT fit, ITS sizing is tit, just buy it

Ask me about sizing = I'll just say size up, maybe size up twice, just size up ok

Ask me anything = I'll a-block you

Ask us anything = I'll a-block you and ask my own questions and talk about my trolly dolly days over 10 years ago

DM me = I'll a-block you no reason why, I'm too important to reply to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She really can’t go anywhere without the raisin tagging along can she!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be fuming with that story her mate posted where she is showing her true face. The worst of it is she looks fine anyway! I am sure there is a lot more underlying issues which carry over from her ED but if you're reading this Lorna you look fine as you are, you dont need to pretend you look any different

She really can’t go anywhere without the raisin tagging along can she!
I adore my husband but I dont want him coming to lunch with my friends. Nor would he want to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This man is a high level banker but has nothing better to do than be her photographer and assistant? Pull the other one love.
He's not a banker...not with a B anyway...😜 he works for a subsidiary part of the Bank dealing in private pensions. That's what he's the Head of. 🙃🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She will be fuming with that story her mate posted where she is showing her true face. The worst of it is she looks fine anyway! I am sure there is a lot more underlying issues which carry over from her ED but if you're reading this Lorna you look fine as you are, you dont need to pretend you look any different

I adore my husband but I dont want him coming to lunch with my friends. Nor would he want to!
Agree with both things you’ve said there. It’s odd that they don’t spend any time apart doing their own thing.

Reactions: 10
hiii - i decided its time for me to chime in rather than lurking on the threads 😂

i actually saw them when they were at l'avenue the other week. i was so surprised how she made them look so excited and lively on the stories and in person they really just sat there not speaking to each other staring off around them. it was such a wake up call how curated she makes her life on instagram. and then after the crass bragging of the kelly it just became too much #unfollowed
We need details!! What did she look like in real life???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi there! Newbie here. Until yesterday I had NO idea who Lorna is and then I fell into the rabbit hole of thread #14 and try to catch up 😅
I googled old pictures of her and oh my god, the fillers were a bad idea... she looks completly different now!
Serious? You had no idea who she was...

UPDate so seen the OMR and the skank on episode 2 literally nothing to report a brief 2 seconds of them she looks a state with her puffed up face and he looks like the overweight old man he is
Lol, so she isn't speaking in the scene? Just a camera pan of her and OMR? The way she is going on her stories like she has an actual part in the tv show. To think she was quick to update her Companies house to LA Productions.. I can't deal!

He certainly does ... are you ready for this ? 😂😂
If only there was an Instagram viewer where you could pree private profile accounts. He probably just has shots of him and Lorna, the dog and maybe some selfies of himself 😂

I am still waiting for that £3.6k chanel jumper to appear on her grid... oh sorry it wont happen bcos she cut her hair (hence cant use old pic & pretend she still has it) and cant take new photo bcos she returned the damn jumper for a store credit. She really does underestimate us...
witch cant afford decent bathroom or kitchen in the flat but will buy £3.6k piece of clothing to wear twice? Yeah right.. almost feel like emailing SA at chanel to suggest checking her purchase / returns history and screenshots of her wearing it. She clearly made it a rental for the gram!
That is insane!!! £3.6k on a jumper! EEEK!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.