LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have a collab with whispering angel??
Well I would think she must have had something with either WA or a wine supplier .. there’s no way she would have stuck it on her IG and not reap any benefit #kerching ££££££££.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure she had any connection with retailers even because she mentioned a few different places she had bought it from that were cheapest at the time. She was gifted some via Selfridges though. And she was on the beg for some when she was in London saying does anyone know where she can buy it around the Borough.

Have noticed that they’ve drank Minuty a few times lately most probably because Whispering Angel isn’t available.

Have they been to L’Avenue yet?

I’m not sure she had any connection with retailers even because she mentioned a few different places she had bought it from that were cheapest at the time. She was gifted some via Selfridges though. And she was on the beg for some when she was in London saying does anyone know where she can buy it around the Borough.

Have noticed that they’ve drank Minuty a few times lately most probably because Whispering Angel isn’t available.

Yep they went there early on .. I ticked it off @AllAboutTheMayhem ’s list 😂😂

also re WA ... I’ve a vague memory of some sort of wine person being thanked .. help me out here all this time in my hands is turning my mind to mush 🤯

Reactions: 3
Yep they went there early on .. I ticked it off @AllAboutTheMayhem ’s list 😂😂

also re WA ... I’ve a vague memory of some sort of wine person being thanked .. help me out here all this time in my hands is turning my mind to mush 🤯
I must have missed that visit there was a couple of days I couldn’t bring myself to watch.

I don’t recall that about the wine person but might have missed that too.

hiii - i decided its time for me to chime in rather than lurking on the threads 😂

i actually saw them when they were at l'avenue the other week. i was so surprised how she made them look so excited and lively on the stories and in person they really just sat there not speaking to each other staring off around them. it was such a wake up call how curated she makes her life on instagram. and then after the crass bragging of the kelly it just became too much #unfollowed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Have a look on symphonyofsilk story! Candid shot of lady luxe - sans chin filter 😂🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Whispering Angel have ever affiliated themselves with her, it's always been through wine suppliers or when she was locked in HH I think her mgmt agency sent her a crate or ITS did I can't recall.

Massaging the tits again showing off the cheap sweatshirt, that's not embroidered it's been machine stitched.

Bonnie Bint still going on about her birthday, the picture she looks like a cheap prossie with ripped tights outside the Savoy :ROFLMAO:

Here you there on the wine and OMR not changed since yesterday looking interested

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think a big part of her looking so different these days is the lack of lashes. She always wore them, and I do think that generally, when done well, they open up the eye and give a more youthful look. We obviously also have receipts of her looking very drag in them too! 🤡

Reactions: 3
I don’t see what’s to like about the sweater really? I would rather just a plain cream one than walking around with London Mayfair across my chest. You know her minions are going to think they look just like her in her Chanel sweater 🙄

Reactions: 9
I don't think Whispering Angel have ever affiliated themselves with her, it's always been through wine suppliers or when she was locked in HH I think her mgmt agency sent her a crate or ITS did I can't recall.

Massaging the tits again showing off the cheap sweatshirt, that's not embroidered it's been machine stitched.

Bonnie Bint still going on about her birthday, the picture she looks like a cheap prossie with ripped tights outside the Savoy :ROFLMAO:

Here you there on the wine and OMR not changed since yesterday looking interested
Wow he has one of those drawstring PE bags 🤣

She takes tit pictures

I’ve just rewatched her dyson igtv from May, and yes even then she looked much healthier and slimmer (filters?) she also seemed much more energetic and knowledgable about the product she was hawking. She barely bothers now

Last edited:
  • Haha

In my time in Paris and Normandy I've never seen WA anywhere. MInuty and another I can't remember the name of are the most prevalent and seemingly on trend (don't like any of them myself, I'm a Sancerre gal). I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow and will check the name of the other and then come back on here and randomly blurt it out like some mad old aunty at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In my time in Paris and Normandy I've never seen WA anywhere. MInuty and another I can't remember the name of are the most prevalent and seemingly on trend (don't like any of them myself, I'm a Sancerre gal). I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow and will check the name of the other and then come back on here and randomly blurt it out like some mad old aunty at Christmas.
I like sancerre white but not keen on the rose. OTT is my fave 🤤 I did like Whispering Angel but not anymore!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.