LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha right! In my mind @AllAboutTheMayhem is the very liberal mum of the group, @LadyLockdown is the crazy auntie we all want to be and the rest of you are my wild cousins. Tattle Familia.
🤣🤣🤣lol’s . Well I suppose that’s quite representative of real life tbh. House full of kids, often ones I don’t even know the names of. Known to swear quite a bit (much to children’s horror). Burn everything I cook. Frequent rants with traffic wardens, doctors receptionists & covid Super spreaders.. but generally a good old bird. Hey by this logic @LadyLockdown could be my sister! Yay! Family gatherings would be a hoot.

What has she been doing the past month or so, sitting on the flor and broadcasting herself looking everything else than put together?
[/QUOTE]

I know, for someone who does SO LITTLE, has such little responsibility and has so much free time ( and bags of alleged money), you’d really expect a much more presentable/ classy image!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.