Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite unbelievable that people can't see through it or think its odd that a beauty business owner uses filters to advertise her "fabulous" brand. Plus the way she speaks just makes me want to punch myself in the face multiple times annnnnd she does the same awful robe tugging manoeuvre as ol' loony.
Lets start one! She clearly drives me insane and it will be another great outlet for my PMT :D

ETA: Sorry to derail this thread guys - anyone else interested in a MrsR thread?
I followed her after the live with LL but unfollowed as she got annoying/boring.

Reactions: 2
I followed her after the live with LL but unfollowed as she got annoying/boring.
You're absolutely right but I still think there should be one :D
Can anyone create it? I mean, will I have access or does admin have to do it?

You're absolutely right but I still think there should be one :D
Can anyone create it? I mean, will I have access or does admin have to do it?
Ooooh yes she needs her own thread! She uses an even stronger face warping filter than LL - check out the video on her grid with the eye patches a couple of seconds in when she picks up the serum & pats under her eyes...you can’t tell as much because it needs slowing down but the line of the wardrobe jumps all over the place. She’s definitely one for celebface!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry that’s so disgusting she’s the creator of a skin care and make up brand, it’s not ok. Stop the world I wanna get off 😭

Reactions: 8
She’s Fukkin trolling Me. !!! Or I’ve turned into her ffs ... 😀😀
The saddo is obviously reading here more than ever on her ‘holiday’ that’s why she can’t relax, she’s too worried about passive aggressive responses to Tattle.

Reactions: 5
That “Gabriela” dress is the worst one yet, the cut, the print, the string halterneck 🤢it looks like a very average Primark / Tesco dress. Grim.

Reactions: 6
That “Gabriela” dress is the worst one yet, the cut, the print, the string halterneck 🤢it looks like a very average Primark / Tesco dress. Grim.
God it’s really awful isn’t it. And is she seriously presenting tacking some ribbon into a hat as some sort of genius fashion hack? I give up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think that’s because, as someone mentioned earlier, that she makes more money from lower priced items with her swipe ups? Also her demographic is the younger girl - out every weekend who doesn’t want to wear the same outfit - the disposable nature of fast fashion is their price range and her portrayal of the ‘luxe life’ is their goal. This isn’t a holiday is it, and she should just say -this is paid for by ITS to shoot the interval/interlude/intershite range. As we saw on the documentary she makes requests to lame Adam about the place she ‘sees the clothes selling best’ and when she arrives at said place that will dictate how ‘bouji’ she will go with the shoot. They paid £20k for the villa alone on her first collection launch didn’t they. Made me laugh when she said she would make a highlight of the places they eat at - wouldn’t that be 2!? 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I’m guessing that’s the reason they haven’t ventured much outside of the hotel as Adam would pay for the hotel stay and nothing extra, so those bits I’m sure would be out of their own pockets which after the ridiculous show of gifting can surely not be that deep...
Anyone knows another way of seeing the documentary from outside of the UK please?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.