Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly are the eating videos for? This isn’t Asia no one thinks that’s cute here :rolleyes:

It’s actually grotesque watching her eat with those swollen lips

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What exactly are the eating videos for? This isn’t Asia no one thinks that’s cute here :rolleyes:

It’s actually grotesque watching her eat with those swollen lips
Asia 😂😂 The sound of her lips smacking and her teeth scratching on the fork it’s just unbearable. There’s nothing cute about a lack of table manners.

Reactions: 8
Another too short dress that wouldn’t reach far below my crotch.

Reactions: 8
I’m really struggling with her stories recently. The amount of wealth she flouts around is disgusting

Reactions: 10
Asia 😂😂 The sound of her lips smacking and her teeth scratching on the fork it’s just unbearable. There’s nothing cute about a lack of table manners.
Yeah in Asia guys think it’s cute when a girl can eat a lot of food that’s where these mukbang videos come from

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she think anyone wants to listen to the inner workings of her sloppy gob?! I am repulsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m doing the wiiiide bendy leg pose thing in the mirror whilst I’m getting ready for going out - NEVER FAILS TO AMUSE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started to follow Lorna at the start of lockdown because I liked the chatty morning get ready with me during a time I couldn’t even be arsed to apply more than moisturiser on myself. A little escapism. Hadn’t given her much attention on Instagram before then! Goodness how my opinion changed over time with the constant EYURRRR, VURRRRY NICE. Rinse, repeat make up and tacky outfits. Awful! Have unfollowed and dipped in and out of checking her stories but today... today IM OUT!!! Stabbing your prawns, licking your fingers and guzzling your rosé, I have never been more repulsed by a complete stranger on the internet. HOW does she not care about her luxe image?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.