Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obscene, over indulgent and is a disgrace.

So she has just spent almost £1,000 on a second hand Chanel vanity case .... Lorna I deal with vintage Chanel and sorry but you can get them a lot cheaper than this... that’s beside the point ... my point is, is that she’s on holiday .... thrusting the designer goods in everyone’s face for her birthday and still continuously behaves in such an extravagant fashion.

This girl has serious issues.

Also stop photoshopping every bloody photo.
I think she's 'working' with this company. She has commented on a few posts, they will be sourcing her flipping Hermes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's 'working' with this company. She has commented on a few posts, they will be sourcing her flipping Hermes
I love love love vintage second hand designer bags ... however I’m not even shocked at her shallow, self indulgent way of showing off on the gram. I’ve never come across someone so vulgar in all my days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen this I love Melissa she cracks me up 😂 And she’s already got a Birkin. Lorna is definitely going to have to get hers sourced or pre loved. Oran sandals don’t quite cut it on the purchase list.

I love love love vintage second hand designer bags ... however I’m not even shocked at her shallow, self indulgent way of showing off on the gram. I’ve never come across someone so vulgar in all my days.
Was it you @Ohmydays who mentioned Parisian Sweet a few days ago?

*sorry I quoted the wrong post it was supposed to be this one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen this I love Melissa she cracks me up 😂 And she’s already got a Birkin. Lorna is definitely going to have to get hers sourced or pre loved. Oran sandals don’t quite cut it on the purchase list.

Was it you @Ohmydays who mentioned Parisian Sweet a few days ago?

*sorry I quoted the wrong post it was supposed to be this one
@ Its_Me I didn’t post it but I did say that my sister in law has bought from Parisian sweet .

She still hasn't shown whatever vulgar item was in the Chanel shopping bag! Probs John's dentures 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
It’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread so sorry if it’s been mentioned already but, I was just scrolling on Instagram and there’s a page called celebface and they basically out influencers/celebrities for photoshop and their post from 13th July features 3 videos of Lorna on there!

Reactions: 6
It’s been a while since I’ve been on this thread so sorry if it’s been mentioned already but, I was just scrolling on Instagram and there’s a page called celebface and they basically out influencers/celebrities for photoshop and their post from 13th July features 3 videos of Lorna on there!
hi again! Yes it was clocked and very much noted! Lorna went off grid for a few days, removed all her “beauty” based “get ready with me” videos.
Then she thinks everyone’s forgotten about it and is back to filtering the hell out of herself agains and gloating about 20k’s worth of gifts Shes just got from the man she cheated on.
it’s quite a farce! We’ve also discovered she’s been copying designs for her In The tit collection and a number of companies are seeking legal advice.

Reactions: 7
hi again! Yes it was clocked and very much noted! Lorna went off grid for a few days, removed all her “beauty” based “get ready with me” videos.
Then she thinks everyone’s forgotten about it and is back to filtering the hell out of herself agains and gloating about 20k’s worth of gifts Shes just got from the man she cheated on.
it’s quite a farce! We’ve also discovered she’s been copying designs for her In The tit collection and a number of companies are seeking legal advice.
I really wished that Diet Prada had posted about her and ITS it would have been another big blow. As she can’t delete their posts. Looks like the devil keeps winning 😪

Reactions: 3
I have so much I want to reply to her stories but she’s so malicious, is it worth the hassle
My friend made a ‘NEW’ email and instagram account in about 10 mins .then a TL one obviously 🤔.. depends on how busy you are 😂😂

She’s deleted the swimming trunks photo 😂 😂 😂 Hi Lorna!!🖐
Ohhh I missed it 😫☹😂🤔. Was it the antique yellow shirts ?

@Ohmydays you ‘designed’ this for Lorna didn’t you! 😂
I bloody, merry well ,Fukkin did ,and the chavvy ol ‘tinker’ that is#Lornaluxe @!Lornaluxe shite stole my idea ...

Yes, I saw her on their stories a couple of weeks ago so all planned n advance - as per

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey, just realised we’ve not seen that banana Rodial concealer for weeks now! Missing it like a hole in the head.
(Maria can hardly be concerned with extreme filter usage given she filters herself to look like some pre-pubescent Bambi for her “tutorials”)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey, just realised we’ve not seen that banana Rodial concealer for weeks now! Missing it like a hole in the head.
(Maria can hardly be concerned with extreme filter usage given she filters herself to look like some pre-pubescent Bambi for her “tutorials”)
"Pre-pubescent Bambi" is brilliant and so, so accurate. She gets right on my tits, silly mare. Still can't believe she doesn't have her own thread on here.

Reactions: 2
"Pre-pubescent Bambi" is brilliant and so, so accurate. She gets right on my tits, silly mare. Still can't believe she doesn't have her own thread on here.
A million times yes to this. I couldn’t believe she was doing makeup tutorials?!? With the filters on her face she looks unrecognisable even worse than our mate

• Heart
A million times yes to this. I couldn’t believe she was doing makeup tutorials?!? With the filters on her face she looks unrecognisable even worse than our mate
It's quite unbelievable that people can't see through it or think its odd that a beauty business owner uses filters to advertise her "fabulous" brand. Plus the way she speaks just makes me want to punch myself in the face multiple times annnnnd she does the same awful robe tugging manoeuvre as ol' loony.
Lets start one! She clearly drives me insane and it will be another great outlet for my PMT :D

ETA: Sorry to derail this thread guys - anyone else interested in a MrsR thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.