Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyLockdown (and the bump from @Ohmydays) for the thread title.

where we’re up to:

Lorna in Greece for anniversay and birthday, they’ve taken presents with them still in the bags because they’re bleeping mental. She has no emotion left for material objects but she needs them to keep her soul even slightly alive.
In the previous thread someone dropped a bombshell that she was a lesbian and that she fucked off her birthday party because she’d been out all night with her bit on the side, and mr luxe is such a cuck that he bought her a bracelet from Cartier after this happened.
she’s also just released what can only be described as “the worst idea for a bikini top ever” via in the Style Shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Arghhhhh she’s finally driven me from lurking to posting. The following have driven me over the edge: the story showing all the gratuitous presents, that bleeping awful bra thing she’s hawking, the shitting awful shiny plastic shirt that’s part of her next its collection and finally all the twating stories showing glasses of rose. I get it she likes nice stuff and rose, we all do but they spend money on creating an illusion of wealth. To be brutally honest in my opinion those flats they live in look a bit tit apart from a nice living room. If I were them I’d be spending my money on a decent property. Rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Breitling watch?
Gucci or Chanel shoes?
Dior jewelry?
Yes the Breitling is what she got him I think, she’s just snuck the bag in because she’s a dick. Might be wrong though, perhaps they’ve got matching.

Dior bag looks small and the Gucci is large so could be. Or Dior sunnies?

I feel the Gucci is clothing actually it’s the not the right shape bag for shoes.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow a page called Parisian sweet? They find designer items and sell vintage. On their stories recently it said keep watching for an exciting meeting with Lorna luxe......today they were buying a Birkin, tho it was green which isn’t really Lady Luxe’s thing but lets see.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow a page called Parisian sweet? They find designer items and sell vintage. On their stories recently it said keep watching for an exciting meeting with Lorna luxe......today they were buying a Birkin, tho it was green which isn’t really Lady Luxe’s thing but lets see.....
Wow .. I follow them and my sister in Law has bought from them .. how vurrry Interesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i HATE ITS, but for her its a good business op to take over their stories when they have 2.5 million followers.

Is it just me or would It be crazy for me to think that I would dress a bit more stylish and present myself a bit better when addressing millions of people?? Not sit legs akimbo with my badly tanned stretch mark covered legs wide open and boobs sagging to my knees!?? She is a disgrace !!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks @LadyLockdown (and the bump from @Ohmydays) for the thread title.

where we’re up to:

Lorna in Greece for anniversay and birthday, they’ve taken presents with them still in the bags because they’re bleeping mental. She has no emotion left for material objects but she needs them to keep her soul even slightly alive.
In the previous thread someone dropped a bombshell that she was a lesbian and that she fucked off her birthday party because she’d been out all night with her bit on the side, and mr luxe is such a cuck that he bought her a bracelet from Cartier after this happened.
she’s also just released what can only be described as “the worst idea for a bikini top ever” via in the Style Shite.
Thanks @Hereforthepictures and congrats to the Queen @LadyLockdown on second thread title in a row 👏

So still to come....theres 2 Chanel, Dior (? I think), Penhaligons, Gucci and another Hermes it looks like as you can see the other bag in the background.
Ahhh you guys!! Please excuse my absence - just moved into our first bought house together so we’re unpacking like a pair of luxe maniacs on our birthday / anniversary week courtesy of an all expenses paid for in the tit holiday 🤪

Awesome summary @Hereforthepictures

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh you guys!! Please excuse my absence - just moved into our first bought house together so we’re unpacking like a pair of luxe maniacs on our birthday / anniversary week courtesy of an all expenses paid for in the tit holiday 🤪

Awesome summary @Hereforthepictures
Wow @LadyLockdown bet he’s bought you a Birkin .. BUT 1st Youve gotta unpack all those boxes to see if I’m right 😂😂😂. Congratulations on your 2nd thread title .. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i HATE ITS, but for her its a good business op to take over their stories when they have 2.5 million followers.

Is it just me or would It be crazy for me to think that I would dress a bit more stylish and present myself a bit better when addressing millions of people?? Not sit legs akimbo with my badly tanned stretch mark covered legs wide open and boobs sagging to my knees!?? She is a disgrace !!!!
I’ve no problem with stretch marks or saggy boobs - but the whole “tits out” saga is as luxe as a pot noodle dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You forget .. She’s a chav !!

Yes the Breitling is what she got him I think, she’s just snuck the bag in because she’s a dick. Might be wrong though, perhaps they’ve got matching.

Dior bag looks small and the Gucci is large so could be. Or Dior sunnies?

I feel the Gucci is clothing actually it’s the not the right shape bag for shoes.
Some bit of tat accessory that says Dior or Gucci .. funny that OM never buys her a purse/wallet 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You forget .. She’s a chav !!

Some bit of tat accessory that says Dior or Gucci .. funny that OM never buys her a purse/wallet 😂🥴
Maybe the chunky gold chain CD necklace? I don’t know what it’s called and I don’t think it’s real gold but a few other influencers have it and we know she has to keep up with the Jones’s.

I think she is so bonkers mad for any Hermes bag to prove a point she'd take any horrendous colour!
She would. But looking at the mentioned page, the green Kelly is gorgeous. Not keen on the bright green Birkin but it’s not horrendous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.