Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna say something controversial here... I quite like that girls girl dress. What’s she ripped it off from so I can get it without giving her money 😂
😂😂
I’m not actually sure where she’s ripped this one off from but have you checked out & Other Stories? They have a similar styles but much better quality

She has bloody Hobbit Feet. I’m sure she would find a slimming filter for those pesky little suckers too if she could

She’s a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 4
The problem with the girls girl (imo) is it’s at least an autumn, if not full on winter dress. Long sleeves, full High necked front. It’s not an August in the Med number (or even August in the U.K)

Plus, if you have any boobs at all it looks dumb

Reactions: 6
The problem with the girls girl (imo) is it’s at least an autumn, if not full on winter dress. Long sleeves, full High necked front. It’s not an August in the Med number (or even August in the U.K)

agreed, that is not a summer dress!

Reactions: 3
Is it me or has the barbecued raisin got his hands down his swimming trunks in this photo?
Obviously didn’t get the rampant rummage he came to expect following delivery of the Rolex. 🤣🤣🤣
I can only imagine it all being too much of an effort for Lorna. Particularly after that repulsed “ gag face” she pulled when he tried to kiss on her the boat trip.

Tbh never thought I’d agree with her on anything.. but I’m with her on that one.
To each their own etc but I’d legit gag if a chain smoking, charcoaled geriatric went in for the grope with me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well we know he loves a Touch day
Grrr you beat me to it 😡😂

Anyone else think the blue flowery halter neck dress she keeps posting might be a summer option of it .. but bet it’s still in that sweaty poly 🥵. And too short !
@Eltonjohnsflorist totally agree .. I’m a boobie girl and would look like a marshmallow !

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s deleted the swimming trunks photo 😂 😂 😂 Hi Lorna!!🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a nearly 60 year old man with a respectable job. I am embarrassed for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice she’s not shared the beautybacked # ....
Too busy filtering herself, drinking rose and asking who wants to see her Instagram reels (no one) to give a tit.
Long as you and your flammables are all right, Jack... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is obscene, over indulgent and is a disgrace.

So she has just spent almost £1,000 on a second hand Chanel vanity case .... Lorna I deal with vintage Chanel and sorry but you can get them a lot cheaper than this... that’s beside the point ... my point is, is that she’s on holiday .... thrusting the designer goods in everyone’s face for her birthday and still continuously behaves in such an extravagant fashion.

This girl has serious issues.

Also stop photoshopping every bloody photo.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I notice she’s not shared the beautybacked # ....
Too busy filtering herself, drinking rose and asking who wants to see her Instagram reels (no one) to give a tit.
Long as you and your flammables are all right, Jack... 🙄
I think she did yesterday?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.