Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.

I’ve followed Lorna for ages. I googled ‘abluting’ the other day and it lead me to the tattle threads and my LORD have my eyes been opened 😳😳😳

I’ve fallen down a Lorna rabbit hole today and I’ve spent the last 5 hours reading everything 😂😂 I feel sorry for her it’s like she actually believes all of her own lies. Also feel very sorry for that wrinkly old man she claims to love. So much that she can’t even hide her disgust in him trying to kiss her for an insta photo. What a vile human.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TRIGGER WARNING -
The filming herself eating video. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sooo Luxe . sucking her fingers? Please.
I bet she holds her knife like a pen.

Her manners are absolutely disgusting. My children know better! Ugh. This luxe label needs to go.
Why would you film yourself eating and drinking especially in ghat ‘cocky cow ‘way !! Vile

Reactions: 11
I mean at what point in life are you, when you’re in Santorini, and you feel it overwhelming necessary to position your phone & film yourself eating ?
This really is batshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone follow a page called Parisian sweet? They find designer items and sell vintage. On their stories recently it said keep watching for an exciting meeting with Lorna luxe......today they were buying a Birkin, tho it was green which isn’t really Lady Luxe’s thing but lets see.....
my friend owns Parisian Sweet. I’ll see if I can get some goss

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean at what point in life are you, when you’re in Santorini, and you feel it overwhelming necessary to position your phone & film yourself eating ?
This really is batshit.
Swishing the wine in her mouth!!!

What are these poses she’s doing she really thinks she’s a supermodel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The video of her doing her poses 😂😂😂😂

might try that next time my husband takes a photo of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swishing the wine in her mouth!!!

What are these poses she’s doing she really thinks she’s a supermodel
She swilled it like mouthwash! She’s so chavvy I find her hilarious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yesterday I said does anyone think that the blue flowery halter neck is summers version of girls girl frock !!!! And low and behold ... she’s answered me !!!😂😂😂
She's owes you a share in commission... You need to get yourself on her payroll! ;)

Why on earth is she spreading her legs like that 😳
Trying to distract from her waxwork face perhaps... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TRIGGER WARNING -

Her manners are absolutely disgusting. My children know better! Ugh. This luxe label needs to go.
Oh this honestly made me feel sick

Reactions: 4
Ugggggh honestly think I may have to stop looking on her page now. That video of her eating and licking her fingers has tipped me over the edge.
If any one of her followers still think she is luxe they need their head checked.

eta: the stark contrast in her face in the eating story to the next pic of her posing!! 🤣 she really does the work for us here.. soo obviously photoshopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TRIGGER WARNING -

I just watched this. I actually might die laughing. What an absolute bleeping tool she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooooooh - can we have a name the shorts competition pleeeeeease?

I'm going with "More Minge"cos it sounds so LUXE.

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 15.17.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.