Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasmine

Does anyone know if lorna smokes or not.. i ask anyone who 'knows' her
.i know she wouldn't publish that if she did...but i can't see any non smoker putting up with the amount of chain smoking this crusting mahogany skinned dude does..he truly must reek of fags 24/7
He used to sit on the loo and smoke first thing in the morning....🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

quarantinequeen13

Anyone else think these floppy hats are absolutely ridiculous? I bet people think they look like right Tw*ts....
completely ridiculous. But then again so is sitting on the edge of a boat stroking your own leg. Honestly if I said to my bf film me in this hat on the boat he would throw me in

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
God I don’t know where to start with this pair. Part of me feels sorry for them. What a sad pitiful existence. How pathetic and vapid to just sit on the floor doing hair masks and makeup all day. The opening of presents without a thank you makes me feel sick. The constant need to validate John ‘where are we now John’ ‘what did we do then John’ fuck me love you’ve not done much how have you forgotten already?! This makes me feel like she is trying too hard to prove to people she likes him. She blocked me when I told her she was on the celeb face video and do you know what, I’m glad. She’s been getting on my nerves for ages and she’s made the decision for me.
And for the love of god how does she feel it looks expensive to walk around in a cheap Terry towelling playsuit with your tits half hanging out??? It really doesn’t. In fact it looks cheap and nasty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Twelve hundred quid to sit on a boat and do fuck all. I Feel sorry for the “staff” who have to wear masks in that heat so lady muck can take some shite photos and eat bleak looking food while her balding husband chain smokes.
Oohhh let’s go back a Few days in the life of fake deceitful selfish Lorna Luxe

LL. .... John mean girls have told tales on me they’ve said I stole a playsuit design By @ Terry towelling . Everybody hates me .. turn off my comments .. turn off my Twitter ..
OM RAISIN ..... Don’t worry Pwincess .. They’re just jealous because you are so beautiful and talented ..
LL ... Fetch me another present ... now 😡
LL .... I NEED to show our watches or I’m gonna miss out on loads of likes and comments and ££££££
OM RAISIN .. I’ve just had a meeting with The internet and there’s talk of lawsuits and someone called @Diet Prada so maybe not best to have a present at the moment Pwincess but I’ll buy you 2 once I sort this out ... now to relax would you like touch night or a hair mask ?
LL ...fetch me my PK .. now
Next day
OM RAISIN ... Pwincess .. there’s been a disaster in Lebanon .. your 1M minions oops Invisible friends Will forget the mean girls tales if you tell them to go fund Lebanon ..
1 day later
LL ..That’s worked can we hire a house now to take pics in and can I flaunt my new launch and can I finally do my Chanel unboxing ..
OM Raisin ... Lets tease the 1M minions oops friends back slowly .. just post lovely pics of us both so in love ..
LL .. I’m losing likes, comments and followers ... DO SOMETHING NOW !!!
OM RAISIN .. calm down Pwincess .. I’ve booked a boat for a lovely shoot ... Let’s google old Hollywood actors smoking to get the girls swooning .LL great idea .. I’ll pretend I’ve been swimming .. and then I’ll say how much the boat cost do I can remain relatable Or an icon to those stupid Fukkin 1M minions ..
Can I inbox my Chanel now .... ?
Is Lebanon fixed now ??? I wonder how much my minions donated .. 😡
Oooh John it looks like a crisp just slid off your nose .. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last line was for @Jasmine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Suxy_

I’ve just had a thought- surely Suxy can report Adam for threatening language? Or maybe it would be easier to take the same approach LL takes and just block Anyone that makes noise 😂
We were thinking of that - do we just report him first for threatening us? Or just let it fade into the background. The funny plot twist here is that we’re both lawyers by trade 🤣🤣 we know it’s not hate speech and we know Insta would have a hard time removing us relative to some of the others out there.... so... what to do? We’re also thinking of sending the screenshots of his conversation with us to DailyMail, NYPost, etc.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I thought I was flat chested. Feeling positively RACKED today after seeing this.

Has anyone just seen the video she posted of her and OAP on her other account? Ruined my day..what is he staring at
What the hell 🤣 it’s like he’s trying to focus on something whilst on the biggest hallucinogenic trip of his life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Those messages from him are SO funny. What a fucking liar he is. God I thought he was an insufferable prick on that programme but he really is something else isn’t he?

By the way someone else can make a new thread this time, I always do it!

Lorna Luxe #9 - frisby’s prize pig with lies so big

• Haha

Magee

VIP Member
I started to follow Lorna at the start of lockdown because I liked the chatty morning get ready with me during a time I couldn’t even be arsed to apply more than moisturiser on myself. A little escapism. Hadn’t given her much attention on Instagram before then! Goodness how my opinion changed over time with the constant EYURRRR, VURRRRY NICE. Rinse, repeat make up and tacky outfits. Awful! Have unfollowed and dipped in and out of checking her stories but today... today IM OUT!!! Stabbing your prawns, licking your fingers and guzzling your rosé, I have never been more repulsed by a complete stranger on the internet. HOW does she not care about her luxe image?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut in photos or continue with the wine glass covering his mouth...he has.awful teeth that filtering ain't fixing
Imagine him leaning in and breathing his luxe fag breath in your face as he murmurs about how many bottles of Whispering Angel he’s stashed in his suitcase as ‘foreplay’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Its_Me

VIP Member
She gets on my tits when anything happens in the world and she jumps on it asking where she can donate to just so people think she’s so kind and caring. Do your own fucking research if you care so much and look at what area you want to donate to. It will all be forgotten about when the next disaster hits. Nothing is from the heart with this girl she’s as fake as they come.

Reactions: 24

RealNYer

I’ve reached out to Business of Fashion, Daily Mail, Diet Prada, Influencers Truth, and a few others to get more coverage on this. I heard back from a few that they are investigating and reaching out to Terry Towelling for comment. I just can’t let it go that she stole from a female-owned business.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Suxy_

I see we’ve created quite the stir haha - we are so grateful for your support! We’ve lurked in the past but never posted, but we just felt it was time to put something together on Insta. We just went private for a min bc of the Adam Frisby threats - we’re not sure what to do ha. We’re not trying to be a hate account, but definitely trying to be an accountability account because enough is enough!

meisjemetdeparel

Imagine being I a 5 star hotel and some twat is “shooting” a primark collection with her sugar daddy 😂 That must be so entertaining

• Haha
Thanks @LadyLockdown (and the bump from @Ohmydays) for the thread title.

where we’re up to:

Lorna in Greece for anniversay and birthday, they’ve taken presents with them still in the bags because they’re fucking mental. She has no emotion left for material objects but she needs them to keep her soul even slightly alive.
In the previous thread someone dropped a bombshell that she was a lesbian and that she fucked off her birthday party because she’d been out all night with her bit on the side, and mr luxe is such a cuck that he bought her a bracelet from Cartier after this happened.
she’s also just released what can only be described as “the worst idea for a bikini top ever” via in the Style Shite.

• Haha