Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey @Its_Me you go girl ... she’s really pissed you off today .. funny how her abhorrent behaviour gets to us more than it does to her 😡.
this might sound mean but I hope her face stays swollen and featureless and her hair stays manky cos that would definitely be karma 😂

Don’t worry LL We’ve got that covered !!you Fukkin drama queen
Good god her face looks far too over filled. She looks like a bloated kipper. Send her to my doctor .. less is more Lorna. Fillets are great done in a very natural way.

Reactions: 7
If that stupid silk dress she’s wearing is part of her new “collection” - I’m going to scream. She’s clearly ripped it off from the Gucci dress she forced the OAP to buy a year or so back

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If that stupid silk dress she’s wearing is part of her new “collection” - I’m going to scream. She’s clearly ripped it off from the Gucci dress she forced the OAP to buy a year or so back
I was thinking the same thing and she dug it out of the archives recently too.

Reactions: 6
Notice how she couldn’t say how much they paid why bring up the price if you’re not going to say

Reactions: 5
11 years married. 2 years ago she was cheating. Reasons to be celebrate I guess!

Well she’s had her gifts which is her idea of love and the only way in which she can connect! The scorched raisin should be in for a right good rummage tonight.
Your "right good rummage" comment has got me in fits!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Anyone remember this? Is she just stealing everything now?
Did she really recommend this night dress as something to wear to a wedding?? If someone would show up in this to my wedding...

New poster here! You guys have really opened my eyes, I have read through all the threads, hilarious. I feel so cheated and cannot believe the gall of this woman.

Saw this on stories and had to post, she's getting up at Dawn's crack :ROFLMAO: oh dear oh dear. The face filter is really struggling in th light on this part of her stories. It can't seem to figure out where to put her jawline.
View attachment 203827
This filter makes her jaws look hairy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh..as we know, her trotters are so gross..not even a filter can fix her patchy fake tan failings..
I bet the housekeeping people dislike her wherever she stays having to touch her filthy tango colour ridden bed sheets..

Attachments

Reactions: 2
oh thank duck. Lebanon distaster is over in Luxe world..she couldn’t even keep a lid on boasting about Her Rolex for 48 hours. Let’s face it she didn’t manage it for 1 hour.

Apples of her cheeks? There is no apple of her cheek. Since the last spate of fillers her head is one entire massive shapeless giant cooking apple. Feel sure my 8 year old has applied her lipstick also.

(Those hands and that colour and that bloated face are LUXE personified...)
whoever does her filler should be stripped of any ability to perform treatments. her whole face looks like it’s been pumped with a bicycle pump!! 😖

I bet she has used that L’Oréal root spray tit for the supposed “after” shots, it’s a load of tit that crap she has just apparently using. She butchers that hair day in day out, it’ll never been more than fly away hairs 😂 cabbage patch head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like her pal Nicole
Doesn’t she just ... I saw this pic of Nicole and thought WTF.... both of those stupid twats wrapped up in their own vanity and now look ridiculous !
that treatment LL had before she went away has made her look like a middle aged woman trying to look young ... it’s terrible all her natural features are puffed up and her eyes are like little slits .. that nightie dress is horrendous .. and laughable to wear it in Santorini .. I’d been to Santorini 3 times thought the worst bit about it was if you timed it wrong and got the Cruise ships but when I went the 4th Time it was the instagrammers that duck it up for everyone .. .. selfish ,conceited twats not there foranything other than To boast with a PIC on IG 🙄

I wouldn’t wear it but yeh it’s fine, you can see the quality and craft in it. This thing shes had on tonight is cheap nasty material that doesn’t sit or hang right.
I wouldn’t be allowed out the house if I wore either one Of those dresses .. not unless I had my towelling Robe on top .. OH pissed himself when I showed him pic he says ‘she needs to have a word with herself ’😂😂

1st thing we do when we ‘hire a house’ abroad is go to the supermarket and load up on ‘essentials’.
bet they didn’t do that. 🙄. So the poor OM Raisin won’t have a selection of cold meats and cheeses to nibble on Or a bag of crisps. ..instead he’s sat surrounded by massive straw hats .. flammable shite garments, ten ton Of make up , empty designer carrier bags and a moonfaced wife .. but between them and their 3 watches they’ll know what the time is 😳😳. Wtf???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.