Lorna Luxe #8 Mile wide hats and pussy galore, plane full of presents yet she needs more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Dawns crack’ and they’re up and out ‘shooting’🙄
Seriously. I’ld be well pissed off if I woke up and there was load of twats posing for pics outside my verandah !!!
I honestly never thought I’d tire of seeing the rooftops of oia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Doesn’t she just ... I saw this pic of Nicole and thought WTF.... both of those stupid twats wrapped up in their own vanity and now look ridiculous !
that treatment LL had before she went away has made her look like a middle aged woman trying to look young ... it’s terrible all her natural features are puffed up and her eyes are like little slits .. that nightie dress is horrendous .. and laughable to wear it in Santorini .. I’d been to Santorini 3 times thought the worst bit about it was if you timed it wrong and got the Cruise ships but when I went the 4th Time it was the instagrammers that duck it up for everyone .. .. selfish ,conceited twats not there foranything other than To boast with a PIC on IG 🙄

I wouldn’t be allowed out the house if I wore either one Of those dresses .. not unless I had my towelling Robe on top .. OH pissed himself when I showed him pic he says ‘she needs to have a word with herself ’😂😂

1st thing we do when we ‘hire a house’ abroad is go to the supermarket and load up on ‘essentials’.
bet they didn’t do that. 🙄. So the poor OM Raisin won’t have a selection of cold meats and cheeses to nibble on Or a bag of crisps. ..instead he’s sat surrounded by massive straw hats .. flammable shite garments, ten ton Of make up , empty designer carrier bags and a moonfaced wife .. but between them and their 3 watches they’ll know what the time is 😳😳. Wtf???
Her pal nicole has much more personality than she could ever have and has a lot more than an ITS going on for her. Lorna wishes she was at that nicole level

Reactions: 9
Surprised she wasn’t abluting at dawns crack

As for the rip off of the Gucci dress .. why? Unless she shot the Gucci then returned it. Wouldn’t put it past her.

As much as I love to dislike her - I know someone who’s met her a few times and all she feels is sorry for her ..... she conflicts me. She’s the queen of deceit but someone who’s that engorged in lies I can’t help but feel sorry for.

Reactions: 10
Surprised she wasn’t abluting at dawns crack

As for the rip off of the Gucci dress .. why? Unless she shot the Gucci then returned it. Wouldn’t put it past her.

As much as I love to dislike her - I know someone who’s met her a few times and all she feels is sorry for her ..... she conflicts me. She’s the queen of deceit but someone who’s that engorged in lies I can’t help but feel sorry for.
She wore it to a wedding though! All though I wouldn't put it past her, she actually wore it for real.

Reactions: 2
Seriously. I’ld be well pissed off if I woke up and there was load of twats posing for pics outside my verandah !!!
Her face is different in every picture! 😂 the warping on the side of her face closet to the OAP is just odd! It reminds me of the Van Gogh melting clocks 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
'if your shooting' how many of us spend our time poncing about doing shoots. Bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ, she's about to walk into someones "garden". Really disgusting behavior!
Agree with you, totally disgusting. She obviously sets herself no boundaries and has no sense of what is appropriate behaviour (either that, or she has a complete disregard for what's appropriate, as long as she gets what she wants).

Reactions: 5
Gonna say something controversial here... I quite like that girls girl dress. What’s she ripped it off from so I can get it without giving her money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.