Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s a gakked up sesh at the Ghost house… without Lorna and John.
Guess the Enabling Gakkers are house sitting pretending they live in a 2 mill gaff.

Did they even know them a year ago? Rolf is saying he’s confounder of LAshitSpace. Has he always said this?
I think Yawna and the Raisin are there . Who else is gonna cook the pizza ???
---
I think Yawna and the Raisin are there . Who else is gonna cook the pizza ???
As for Rolf the co founder . I do think that a Loona Tit ( I’m gonna use this now @annabelle_bronstein )! Posted this about him a while back . He must have saved up a bit of his tuck shop Money to invest in WOS . Cos without the filters he looks like he spent the rest in the tuck shop !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a mortgage on the bunker so I guess working is a option but half her MO is now John John John so she’ll either go back to sitting on the floor selling any old pot of gunk or dump him at home and fly to random places that’ll have her for free

Horsham heights is not up for sale I wouldn’t be surprised if they move back there for hospital appts; or should I say he moves back there, her mum lives near there so the perfect free maid

We can all see how this is going and it looks nasty

Reactions: 14
She mentioned on a recent interview that she had a big mortgage to pay. It was not the best time to start up WOS, which should be taking up all of her time. Instead, she has a payroll and mounting debts. A real vanity project! Reckon John would prefer to be at HH now. It was Loona that wanted the bunker but he only enjoys the garden, it's not the sort of house anyone can feel cosy and nurtured in 🙁

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep just asking herself the same boring questions that no one gives a tit about? Zzz
Same Ol Same Ol borin Fukkin Yawna .. she’s got 1.4m alleged followers, well they can’t be paying her much attention cos they keep asking the same Fukkin questions .
---
The wedding photos will be next .Followed by one of Johns famous recipes .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the fake falling in a pool video. Does she not cringe everytime she posts it… it looks so awful and staged

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oesophageal cancer is pretty aggressive and chemo:/radiotherapy won’t get rid of the cancer entirely. They’ll be trying to shrink it a little or keep it at bay. Sounds awful but he doesn’t have years on his side.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Seriously. Interior designer for the Concrete bunker ??? Is she having a Fukkin laugh 😂😂😂
Is it not exhausting harking back to jobs you had decades ago? I used to muck out stables as a 16 year old, anyone want me to do a Q&A on horse welfare?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it not exhausting harking back to jobs you had decades ago? I used to muck out stables as a 16 year old, anyone want me to do a Q&A on horse welfare?
She’s stuck in this era of her life the girl who never grew up

• Haha
Unbelievable, why can't she stay in look after him? If he's that ill he could pass out or fall, he shouldn't be left alone at least. I don't get why she always advertises when he's ill or an update on him then next story is some ad for make up or her "business", no tact at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Oh my word! She really is something.
He’s not feeling well, nauseous and sick but hey I’m going out for a drink with a mate because I haven’t been out for a couple of days.

wtf is wrong with people

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She’s is most definitely not the caring type. God help him if he needs palliative care. She’s won’t be around for a second of that. She’ll farm that out to her mother.

Reactions: 13
Unsure of what’s going on? Having tests?
Wasn’t it “ all too much” the other day?

So worried that she’s sitting in the car filtering and eye bleeping herself. I doubt it will ever stop. She really is the absolute pits. She cannot live a non validated life.
---
A bloody WOS Rose!!! Too funny!
So predictable !

• Sad
Unbelievable, why can't she stay in look after him? If he's that ill he could pass out or fall, he shouldn't be left alone at least. I don't get why she always advertises when he's ill or an update on him then next story is some ad for make up or her "business", no tact at all.
You know, if she said “I’m going to meet up with a friend for a coffee and a chat” I’d let her off because it’s a difficult thing to navigate and support is what a spouse needs too.

But this is Lorna.

She’s off on the lash and says she doesn’t know where she’ll end up? Absolutely unreal.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
A bloody WOS Rose!!! Too funny!
She really doesn’t know what she wants to do. Clothing, candles, scribbles and now wine. And the funny thing is.. none of it will work.

She views herself way more important and influential than she really is. Your fake followers from constantly hosting competitions are going to buy your tack!
---
Unsure of what’s going on? Having tests?
Wasn’t it “ all too much” the other day?

So worried that she’s sitting in the car filtering and eye bleeping herself. I doubt it will ever stop. She really is the absolute pits. She cannot live a non validated life.
---
The way she’s sitting in the car trying to be serious and sad but still has to angle perfectly to get her 15 year old clapped Bentley logo in.

Reactions: 11
It does seem she’s contradicting herself in todays videos from the post the other day. Also sitting in the car saying she’s meeting a mate for a drink when she’s admitted herself she can’t just have one.

Reactions: 8