Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was bad enough she was there for A DAY.,, just realised she’s there for three days!!! What an absolute DICK she is!!!!

I mean ultimately there is no excuse
I don’t care if he’s said “ you should go” because she shouldn’t.

Either she’s lying about him having had 10 hours of chemo or she absolutely is a bleeping unpleasant nasty piece of work who’s left her ailing husband for 3 bleeping days!!! What!!

There will many years ahead where she can go and do this kind of stuff…. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 12
Wait, she’s saying it was a gift from John?? She’s quite clearly there with a pr bloke on a freebie. Does she think we’re stupid??

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It’s true narc discard.
Also anyone who understands how narc’s operate, they isolate their partners from friends and family. They aren’t allowed to spend time with people they’ve known for years, anyone that would appear a threat. We understand John has been allowed one friend ( when he went to the Gp) so he must be identified as no risk)
He’s lost his mother. Brother is in the care home.

So who is with him? Her mother? How can 3 days at Glastonbury which is entirely unnecessary be justified in this circumstance?
---
“ all his idea” infact he paid for it.

Hi Lorna! Receiving a bit of hate you selfish duck?
No way is that a gift from OMR. She would have said that at the very beginning if so, she's backtracking as she knows it doesn't look good. Plus, she's gone with PR mates, prob a freebie she's muscled in on. Never spends her own money on anything does she! Well, apart from the vanity project.

Reactions: 20
What is going on with her hair man it looks like it’s been done by an apprentice

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhhhh of course. Now it’s a gift from John... and she’s been texting him all weekend!
Damage control!

Her bumpy filler eyebrows that stick out are scary

Reactions: 22
She went to Glastonbury because she DIDN’T want to look after John in his absolute hour of need

Keep that to the forefront of your mind.

John sort your will out. She doesn’t give a duck about you

Reactions: 15
I think she is lying about it being from john. I 'know' a fella who works behind the scenes at NL, who she was on the recent PR trip with. He has been posting from Glastonbury all weekend too. It must be something to do with PR. Also, john wouldn't be able to just buy a ticket. Glastonbury doesn't work like that.

Reactions: 17
Nothing makes sense .. What a weird few unecessary days at Glastonbury !
What experience has John treated her to ? Her hair ? Can’t be Glastonbury cos she don’t know anyone there ! So it’s obviously a gifted trip .. that she didn’t need to attend !
It’s Fukkin unreal and bizarre . She’s Fukkin over 40 posting Her weird NEW friends that she looked like she had no connection with them whatsoever or her Fukkin random thoughts post whilst wearing the anorak !
😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
John gave her permission to go which she translated as 'gifted'. She must have been a last minute replacement for someone who couldn't go!

Reactions: 11
Nothing makes sense .. What a weird few unecessary days at Glastonbury !
What experience has John treated her to ? Can’t be Glastonbury cos she don’t know anyone there ! So it’s obviously a gifted trip .. that she didn’t need to attend !
It’s Fukkin unreal and bizarre . She’s Fukkin over 40 posting Her weird NEW friends that looked like she had no connection with them whatsoever .
Or her Fukkin random thoughts post whilst wearing the anorak and he’s at home enduring his chemo whilst pretending he’s bought her tickets to enjoy herself at Glastonbury ..
😂 some weird tit going on her !!!

Reactions: 13
I think she is lying about it being from john. I 'know' a fella who works behind the scenes at NL, who she was on the recent PR trip with. He has been posting from Glastonbury all weekend too. It must be something to do with PR. Also, john wouldn't be able to just buy a ticket. Glastonbury doesn't work like that.
She’s talking absolute tit if she is there on a hospitality ticket

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Urgh she’s a bleeping state!!! Everything about her screams selfish chav not luxe. Not a single
Second of care to clothes shoes handbags nor a single duck does she give about her poor ‘dying’ husband. I know he’s been the one to give her everything and feed her ego but she is a vile specimen. I hope he sees what he’s turned her into and when the chips were down she didn’t give two hoots about him, only her self and her inflated ego and wine waistline!! She’s vile.

Look at the state of her nails 🤢🤮🤢

View attachment 3027045

Reactions: 11