Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh she might not be going anywhere. How many friends does she have locally ? None.
How many friends does she have from her younger days? None

Don’t forget Lorna has spent a long time pretending she’s going somewhere and dressed up to film herself in the Bentley to go absolutely nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tbh she might not be going anywhere. How many friends does she have locally ? None.
How many friends does she have from her younger days? None

Don’t forget Lorna has spent a long time pretending she’s going somewhere and dressed up to film herself in the Bentley to go absolutely nowhere.
Bets that she's meeting Charleyyyyy?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Blimey is she wearing this seasons ‘new potato’ hideous jacket 😳. Not a Fukkin quiver in her voice when she talks about the Raisin either .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She can’t look after him. She can barely look after herself. Me me me. For no reason - just a load of strangers which is all we are on the Internet. Strange times. Not a wholesome fulfilled life. Stuff and strangers - and old man holding on for dear life. Just too awful. Horrible way to live.

Reactions: 11
She can’t look after him. She can barely look after herself. Me me me. For no reason - just a load of strangers which is all we are on the Internet. Strange times. Not a wholesome fulfilled life. Stuff and strangers - and old man holding on for dear life. Just too awful. Horrible way to live.
It’s always surprised me that they’ve never visited her Bestie Nicole or vise versa since Johns illness she only lives in Holland !!!

Reactions: 11
She’ll be doing jam next like Megan Markle 🙄
(Badly stuffed) Sausage rolls might be more up Loonies street…

Let’s look at some people who have done wine/ rose. Off the top of my head..

Kylie Minogue
Jon Bon Jovi
Jolie / Pitt
Drew Barrymore
Mary Blige

Safe to say Lorna has ideas above her station

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
(Badly stuffed) Sausage rolls might be more up Loonies street…

Let’s look at some people who have done wine/ rose. Off the top of my head..

Kylie Minogue
Jon Bon Jovi
Jolie / Pitt
Drew Barrymore
Mary Blige

Safe to say Lorna has ideas above her station
That’s never stopped her, the WoS money pit is sooooo successful darling 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I agree. Every time I see her do her lashes I think how hideous. They’re like that muppet show puppet with the big lashes. Truly awful!
Not the mascara tutorial again. Who wants their lashes to look like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was scribble boy Charley (aka Rolf) that got them these gigs - but it does not bode well. He is nothing more than a hustler and will help them spend their money on all sorts of daft schemes faster than he can produce a silly scribble. Candles, scribbles and now potentially wine? What next - Loona and John need to reign it in if they want to hold on to their cash o_O

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been discussed before but the bathrooms in the bunker are beyond basic. I’ve seen nice public bathrooms… it’s all so cheap and basic….

Reactions: 6