Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the mirrors and wall art placed against the walls and not hanging up? The gaff looks like the inside of a storage container but cost millions to store your stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who are the randoms shes spending the weekend with now
Rolf probably knows them and they’re out pimping Lorna and VapidSpace.

Rags to riches , eating disorders , once had a cabin crew job for all of 5 minutes 15 years ago, and now has a poorly husband and sells candles and awful junk clothing from China.
It’s what everyone wants to read about!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rolf probably knows them and they’re out pimping Lorna and VapidSpace.

Rags to riches , eating disorders , once had a cabin crew job for all of 5 minutes 15 years ago, and now has a poorly husband and sells candles and awful junk clothing from China.
It’s what everyone wants to read about!
Yeah get the feeling that he’s very experienced in spending other people’s money..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Let me spend your money” and “ I want you to meet someone”

Rolf’s credentials will be absolutely minimal, and he will have the standard social media CV, “Lie until you make it”
Just like lorna.
Drags around multiple hangers on, eg, any other gay man who’s a “founder” of something / anything on social media.
Speaking of which, where’s Jeffrey Dahmer these days?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My husband has cancer again and I’m pissed off about it!!! But it’s nothing some new hair extentions won’t fix!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ooh she's had a hair colour change. I like the colour, but it's still overlong rats tails. She looked so much tidier with the short hair, and I dare say, the fringe.
---
My husband has cancer again and I’m pissed off about it!!! But it’s nothing some new hair extentions won’t fix!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep, nothing makes a man feel better about having cancer than his wife getting a new hairdo... oops sorry of course none of this is about making John feel better.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Let her have her moment with her mermaid hair she’ll be bald by 50

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They look bad but also they'll look worse in a few days as she can't look after them properly....

Reactions: 14
Why do her hair extensions always look so tit at the actual appointment to put them in? Everyone else’s you see look sleek and glossy yet Lorna’s always look like they need a good brush. Does she just get the cheap stuff as they are always freebies.

Reactions: 16
A little SELF CARE is just what I NEEDED?
SHE needs to feel good?

bleeping hell. My next Sunday sermon is going to be epic let me tell you.
---
Queen Baby at her best .. Vile selfish person .

AND why the fukk is she getting her hair done midnight. ?
Because she’s so busy and so famous. It’s like when famous people are allowed in to Harrods when it’s closed. Same thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah get the feeling that he’s very experienced in spending other people’s money..
This.

He even looks like a swindler (I didn’t know what one looked like until I saw him).
---
Why do her hair extensions always look so tit at the actual appointment to put them in? Everyone else’s you see look sleek and glossy yet Lorna’s always look like they need a good brush. Does she just get the cheap stuff as they are always freebies.
I think it’s because her own hair is so thin so there’s not a lot of hair to attach it to which makes it looks like shes just clipped one weft in - they should be spread further up her head but guessing her hair can’t take it. They’re also way too long which makes them look even more obvious.

Reactions: 10
Epsom races today with Aston Martin :LOL:. Is this work?? Nothing stops Loony! Oh and before she goes, it's another flogathon!

• Sick
Reactions: 8