Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor John. I’m not thinking happy thoughts with the outcome of this one at all. I would love to see Lorna take a step back from work , galavanting and social media and focus 💯 of her time and attention on John rather than herself. He isn’t going to be around much longer and she needs to make every second count.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s deleted the post - what did it actually say?
She comes across so disingenuous!
I get it live your life to the full and enjoy it but recently I feel it’s just been so reckless, especially considering he looks so ill and frail.
surely nurture him at home and spend time with him and help him recover and heal.

not stupid as promo holidays for the gram.

im guessing she’s been using that card to get these trips which sounds a little crass too.

who knows

but yeah she’s def known for a while

Reactions: 6
She said his results came back and not what they wanted, can’t be operated on so needs radiotherapy again I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sadly I agree. I believe they’ve known too. I feel sad for them both but she was never as ‘loved up’ as she has been in recent times and she’s trying to give the impression she’s the most supportive and amazing partner. I feel for them both, I really do, but there is no way I believe she found out a day or so ago.
As I've said before, I think they've known for a while, obvious from him drinking and smoking.

Reactions: 17
Announcing such terrible news along with a thanks to an #ad and a mention of lady A. Says it all really.

Reactions: 34
Announcing such terrible news along with a thanks to an #ad and a mention of lady A. Says it all really.
Exactly this!
She was with him for the money and materialistic gifts!
Hence a bit weird she’s so gushy about him on the gram recently!

and the amount of trips they’ve done just this past month is ridiculous given anything considering.

never mind the trips abroad. Always in London hotels out . Just not comforting at all. Still trying to keep this visage of look at me up

sad really

Reactions: 11
She always uses totally the wrong words. “I’m pissed off to share” - is such weird wording to me.

I feel like she’s always trying to sound witty or twee or clever in her captions and it makes her sound inhuman and cold

Reactions: 28
I have posted similar before, and others have said the same today. The only reason she began being so “I love John” and sharing him and showcasing her undying love, so frequently on her account (when he featured very little, if at all before!) was because he is ill. I’m not doubting she loves him (or the lifestyle he provided for her in the early days when she had far less income than she has now)… but it all seems a bit strange to me the timing of it all. I think she knew he was unwell long before she shared his cancer diagnosis in the first place, and she obviously knew about these results before sharing today. I’m not expecting an influencer to share the ins and outs of the entirety of their life online but she is just so disingenuous. I don’t know what to think at the moment regarding all the smoking and drinking - surely if chemotherapy and radiotherapy was an option, you wouldn’t be putting that muck in your body and would be trying to be as healthy as possible? I don’t know, maybe that’s just me. Either way I’m sorry to hear John is so unwell… but I don’t like how Lorna is using this for personal gain. The same with the Aston Martin and Audi trips… fishy. X

Reactions: 14
I’m going to go against the grain and say that if I was John - so drinking and smoking was a large part of my lifestyle and what I enjoyed - and I knew it wasn’t good news, then I might well carry on doing the stuff I wanted to do. I’m not going to judge the travel either. Feeling guaranteed sun on your face rather than being stuck in a concrete bunker.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m going to go against the grain and say that if I was John - so drinking and smoking was a large part of my lifestyle and what I enjoyed - and I knew it wasn’t good news, then I might well carry on doing the stuff I wanted to do. I’m not going to judge the travel either. Feeling guaranteed sun on your face rather than being stuck in a concrete bunker.
I actually agree with you. If you know that you're unlikely to get better, you'd want to make the most of what time you have left. I think I would, anyway. However I wouldn't want my partner to then post it all online as an advert for a car or some wine, though.

Reactions: 29
I have posted similar before, and others have said the same today. The only reason she began being so “I love John” and sharing him and showcasing her undying love, so frequently on her account (when he featured very little, if at all before!) was because he is ill. I’m not doubting she loves him (or the lifestyle he provided for her in the early days when she had far less income than she has now)… but it all seems a bit strange to me the timing of it all. I think she knew he was unwell long before she shared his cancer diagnosis in the first place, and she obviously knew about these results before sharing today. I’m not expecting an influencer to share the ins and outs of the entirety of their life online but she is just so disingenuous. I don’t know what to think at the moment regarding all the smoking and drinking - surely if chemotherapy and radiotherapy was an option, you wouldn’t be putting that muck in your body and would be trying to be as healthy as possible? I don’t know, maybe that’s just me. Either way I’m sorry to hear John is so unwell… but I don’t like how Lorna is using this for personal gain. The same with the Aston Martin and Audi trips… fishy. X
I imagine it’s terminal and the treatment is to try prolong the time he has left. I think (or I’d at least hope) that if he had any chance of beating it, he’d be leading a as healthy a lifestyle as possible. He’s going down living his best life and I can’t blame him! The phrase “life’s too short” applies tenfold here.

I honestly don’t even know what to make of Lorna at this point. Is her post awkwardly written because of her emotional state or because she’s trying to fake it? The thanking Lady A really is a kick in the nuts for John though.

Reactions: 21
I hope you wouldn’t also accept free treatment on the NHS in that case!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I actually don't think they did know it would return and become terminal. She posted not long ago that he was in remission (maybe quite naively) and they're moving ahead with their lives. I think he drinks and smokes to keep up with her and not disturb her life, he does appear to feel he's been a burden to her (just as he's commented before how his illness disrupted her being active on insta, on one of their lives)
Treatment will be a line of chemo and radiotherapy and will switch up each time disease progresses, it will work until it doesn't. Could be years, or months.

Is he in his 60s? Not old at all really, however you can't say he's not lived a good life. I do think all that travel will take a toll, maybe there getting as much in as they can before he can't travel anymore.
Cancer is horrific, I actually do feel for them both. A charmed existence, saving grace is they have money to throw as it as NHS is a postcode lottery.

Reactions: 11
Having experienced my mum passing from cancer age 65 I will say that it’s most likely considering this is now inoperable that it’s going to be palliative care that he’s looking at to prolong his life. I could be wrong. My mum had chemo & op much like john. Went into remission for a year and a new lump grew which was inoperable. She then underwent more chemo to prolong her life. The chemo made her worse. She ultimately passed. She had given up smoking when she first found out but the damage was done. Sadly it’s a risk you take when you smoke. That said someone I know just passed from lung cancer and never smoked a day in their life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope you wouldn’t also accept free treatment on the NHS in that case!!!!
The NHS is free at point of use and everyone has paid into it. If they did a moral judgement before treating people I’m sure a lot of us would fall short.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Inoperable doesn’t always mean too big etc, it might be the location of it. Fingers crossed the chemo and radiation works for him, don’t wish this on anyone.

Reactions: 8