Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me, I must catch up on the Tattooist of Auschwitz tonightā€¦

(also that filter is doing some heavy lifting - look at the blurs)

Seriously though why would anybody use him as a selling tool? I can only imagine itā€™s for sympathy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d Fukkin loved to have seen that ā€¦ her arriving at a beach bar in that Fukkin kaftan and big hat thinking sheā€™s some sort of cā€™leb more like pleb whilst everyone else is sitting in shorts and vests sniggering . šŸ¤­
Like ET in disguise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking of greed. Has anyone else noticed that the ā€œ All profits going to cancer researchā€ are now ā€œ net profitsā€?
So net profits are when all of her ā€œbusiness expenses and costsā€ have been paid..so basically sheā€™s paying herself, everyone, the bunker mortgage, advertising, marketing trips to Greece to photograph the bloody things. Then giving whatā€™s leftā€¦.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Speaking of greed. Has anyone else noticed that the ā€œ All profits going to cancer researchā€ are now ā€œ net profitsā€?
So net profits are when all of her ā€œbusiness expenses and costsā€ have been paid..so basically sheā€™s paying herself, everyone, the bunker mortgage, advertising, marketing trips to Greece to photograph the bloody things. Then giving whatā€™s leftā€¦.
WHAT !!! No Fukkin surprise there then . greedy cunts filling their pockets first but looking to be the do gooders . So what we looking at 50p per pair of shorts sold ? But all her Fawnas will think theyā€™re being Fukkin amazing . Maybe theyā€™ll donate the whole Ā£50 when they send them as Freebies to their friends . Cos boy will they be flooding the gifted market .

Reactions: 6
Do you think this beauty is inspired by the bedroom curtains?

1719170010052.png

I think the curtains might have a better finish actually...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS ā€¦ read the room Yawna . Itā€™s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you donā€™t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
FFS ā€¦ read the room Yawna . Itā€™s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you donā€™t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS
Why does she buy shoes that donā€™t fit her and NOT get them stretched???

Reactions: 5
You know itā€™s bad when even someone as gorgeous as that model looks like a sack of spuds.
You can bet that "job" will go down on the poor girl's list of things she wished she'd never done / worst clothes she ever wore.

Damn you beat me to it!! I came here to say the exact same thing! šŸ˜† And just like the real curtains, the curtain dress can be worn open or closed šŸ¤Ŗ
That picture you posted was exactly the one that made me think of her curtains.
She's been influenced by her own badly hung curtains. It's tragic and oh so hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gaining a huge following on insta suddenly makes a lot of them think they can diversify and be a fashion designer. Itā€™s crazy how big their heads get and how they believe their own hype.

Reactions: 12