Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if The Raisin ever got his surprise after his boys trip away ? Or is it with her surprise that never appeared on another recent trip ? Was it NYC ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wonder if The Raisin ever got his surprise after his boys trip away ? Or is it with her surprise that never appeared on another recent trip ? Was it NYC ?
Maybe the surprise was that she wasn't bleeping off on her own again but taking him with her 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was looking for some summer bargains this morning on &OtherStories and I am reminded by Lorna! She is haunting my dreams (but in linen).

@Daisy Uncle i hope that duvet is 100% polyester hun.

1719310805252.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On another note-where is the DOG whilst all of this is going on?? Is he with her mum permanently now?? What was the point in even getting another one?

Reactions: 19
Her face looks such a mess in todays stories. She looks like a completely different person on there compared to her Instagram grid pictures. She used to be so pretty in the early days when she was an air hostess. Now she resembles Pete Burns. She looks like she smells and gives off zero class whatsoever. Her make up always looks as if it is caked on. There is nothing natural, classy, expensive about her at all anymore. What a mess. X

Reactions: 17
I am of the thinking that the Jeffrey Dahmer really doesn’t like her at all. They are all in it for the gain. As If a great mate would post her looking 7 months pregnant when they know she filters herself to a size 8.
We cannot pretend that’s it’s all about the angles Lorna! !
Shooting your best angles doesn’t reduce your size by 4 dress sizes. It’s an entirely different head!!! She’s not right is she
FUKKIN HELL . What has she done to her face .. ??
She’s got no cheeks or expressions . 😳😳 and as for the skin 🤮
She’s just spent another 4 days drunk. She just looks like a swollen bloated ball bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just spent another 4 days drunk. She just looks like a swollen bloated ball bag.
I’d be seriously ill I don’t think she ever has a day off anyway but with London-Cannes-London-Greece non stop excessive drinking she must feel bleeping rotten.

Reactions: 16
I am of the thinking that the Jeffrey Dahmer really doesn’t like her at all. They are all in it for the gain. As If a great mate would post her looking 7 months pregnant when they know she filters herself to a size 8.
We cannot pretend that’s it’s all about the angles Lorna! !
Shooting your best angles doesn’t reduce your size by 4 dress sizes. It’s an entirely different head!!! She’s not right is she
She’s got piggy eyes now too She’s really fukked her face up and all that make up doesn’t help. She’s just a big shiny ugly mess . Don’t forget she’s getting her rats tails done this week . Wonder if she’s keeping it orange ?

Reactions: 10