Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS … read the room Yawna . It’s flip flop territory and your Fukkin trotters are swollen in the heat and look hideous in those shoes tbh those shoes look hideous with that dress full stop . The horrendous fake tan straps have been mentioned numerous times . Shoddy lazy bint . WHY do you want to release this dress in another colour when you don’t know how well it is going to sell ? FFS
Is that dress not a rip-off of the New Look one she was ‘modelling’ at the recent shoot?

Reactions: 14
Even well-known brands have gone under recently. No idea how she thinks they will make a success of WOS. She's just playing at being in the fashion business!

Reactions: 7
I was thinking last night, isn’t it weird that she will post pictures of John looking as unwell as he does, yet filters the bejeebies out of herself.

I guess the root at both of these things is money.
Post John looking terrible and unwell and it gets her money. And if johns yellow polyester shorts are the most successful campaign since starting that really should speak volumes. It’s sympathy.

All these pre orders as well, they don’t have any purchasing power like In The Shite who rack em high and sell them low mentality. The factories she’s using want big numbers not a 50 run, payment in advance!!!

If this is still going in 12 months I’ll be astonished

I can’t even look at her when she’s cosplaying fashion designer and has these launches going on, she turns into such a smug little gremlin. She is not stupid, she knows what decent high end clothing looks and feels likes and she knows these clothes are tit in comparison but she also knows some mugs will buy it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Those same mugs get a fright at the 7.95 returns charge. If they forget to return within 14 days, their only option is to sell on Vinted or Ebay!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Those same mugs get a fright at the 7.95 returns charge. If they forget to return within 14 days, their only option is to sell on Vinted or Ebay!
At least they get a personalised message from John on TP should they wish to complain

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is my Asda duvet cover, yes it's crumpled, but so are wos frocks. How many dresses/kaftans/shorts can I make out of £15 cover?
IMG_20240624_191328.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
FFS . Not an ounce of style or class between them. Let alone relate to Luxe .They both look horrendous .. She’s not the shape to have that much chest or leg on display . Plus Swollen feet squeezed into ugly old square toe shoes and Fukkin black suede Guccis !! Pair of 🤡 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
WTF 😳 I’ve no Fukkin words help me out Tits 😳
How is that the same person as in the previous photo with John, she is half the size in that. She really should stop with the over editing. She has a normal figure, and would probably relate to more followers if she did!