Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to add the pics ! Sorry
LOL at her using the giant Chanel 19 to try an create hourglass illusions of her sponge bob shape :LOL:

Not to mention that colour bag does not go with the outfit.
It's cream. The shoes are beige and the dress is blue and white.

Reactions: 10
I knew she was going to have to start lowering the prices. Also that low-high skirt hemline she loves and it’s SO dated and granny.

Did anyone else notice the crusty ‘tanned’ legs 🤮
What’s going on with her legs there??? Those clothes look so polyester and sweaty. I can’t think of anything I’d rather wear less in the heat.

So this isn't a carefully chosen holiday, it's another business trip. Guess that helps on the accounting.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been known to buy stuff that I don’t necessarily want/need in the name of charity but “FIFTY QUID” for them swimming shorts that look like they came out of primark? Get in the bin.

Reactions: 16
Hahahahaaaaaaaa that black thing looks like something you'd see on Dynasty as glamorous nightwear, just put a massive perm and blue eyeshadow on the model and we're back in the 80s🤣

• Haha
Her makeup ‘tutorials’ are like some sort of parody skit. The thought of sitting on a boat all day in the searing heat with all that shiny orange crap on your face 😥

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What the actual duck is that make up? Can she not see herself? Also how do you talk through a pair of shorts? What is John going to say? Here are some yellow shorts. My whole personality. Their interactions are so unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck is that make up? Can she not see herself? Also how do you talk through a pair of shorts? What is John going to say? Here are some yellow shorts. My whole personality. Their interactions are so unnatural.
Maybe he’s gonna say
You put your right leg in
Your right leg out
Your right leg in and you shake it all about
😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
WTF is this monstrosity ? What a Fukkin unflattering piece of sweaty shite . Looks like a nightie
I take it from your comment you are NOT looking forward to the tutorial in how to tie this dress in different ways then?! 🤪

• Haha
THIS much makeup for a boat trip.
Oh would you look at that, more photos of her in the same ole same ole ugly printed dress with that big stupid floppy hat.

She is just copying all her old content, she’s such a bore.
Aaaaand John’s gone to make new friends, almost full house on the ‘luxe abroad’ bingo card, just need OM rolling up her stupid bleeping hats

I’d Fukkin loved to have seen that … her arriving at a beach bar in that Fukkin kaftan and big hat thinking she’s some sort of c’leb more like pleb whilst everyone else is sitting in shorts and vests sniggering . 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8