Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s taking him to silverstone in the middle of his Chemo 🙈
And worried about what she should wear and hoping some of their friends are going !! FFS thought it was meant to be for the Raisin.

She’s been reading here again telling us his surprise and mentioning that she can’t believe she hasn’t got doubles of her products not even her eyebrow pencil 🤥🤥🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 10
And worried about what she should wear and hoping some of their friends are going !! FFS thought it was meant to be for the Raisin.

She’s been reading here again telling us his surprise and mentioning that she can’t believe she hasn’t got doubles of her products not even her eyebrow pencil 🤥🤥🤥
Her new green eyebrows are quite fetch tho :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally is using his pharmaceuticals to get her luggage back as what SHE’s missing is more important than his meds. ( that is even assuming his meds weren’t in hand luggage)
She thinks influencers have different rules in life and can therefore expedite the process.

Her filtered face on there stories are so bloody obvious after the “ in the wild” pictures. Even the new teeth are different.
---
He’s going to be very poorly after 10 hour chemo sessions.
Also if she’s bought the tickets why is it an ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Another round of chemo his immune system will be on its arse so let’s book a hospitality event to mingle with a million germs, his doctor should refuse to treat him!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another round of chemo his immune system will be on its arse so let’s book a hospitality event to mingle with a million germs, his doctor should refuse to treat him!
She’s honestly deluded and SO out of touch with reality. He should be at home resting yet she continues to book and force him to go on trips and days out-making out it’s for his happiness, yet it’s purely for her own content and to make HERSELF look good. She’s so selfish it’s unreal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t with this influencer culture anymore. Those tickets are over 2.5k each that she’s obviously been gifted. Then the beg has the nerve to ask if her mum can go too.
Pleased for her husband but they can afford their own!! She’s such a freeloader it’s unreal.

Reactions: 19
I honestly can’t with this influencer culture anymore. Those tickets are over 2.5k each that she’s obviously been gifted. Then the beg has the nerve to ask if her mum can go too.
Pleased for her husband but they can afford their own!! She’s such a freeloader it’s unreal.
Is there not an Instagram page that shows these Fukkin deceitful greedy cunts for what they really are ! greedy deceitful lying filtered cunts ?

Reactions: 6
She’s so tacky. Eyebrows??? What’s going on there. Ok so the old man has 10 hours of chemo and she’s dragging him to Silverstone? Thank god these two didn’t have children……..they can barely look after themselves. Chav life

Reactions: 12
The “we need a group chat”. I hate the faux pally attitude of influencers. Same as her “our code” bullshit.

Got you a gift but it’s tagged as an ad so it’s the same sort of gift as the Aston Martin one, i.e. not a gift.

• Heart
  • Angry
What a bleep. I can only imagine how gruelling a 10 hour chemo session is as my mom is struggling with 2/3hours so a late night entertaining is the absolute last thing he needs the night before. He needs to stop letting her do tit like this and she needs to stop being so bleeping selfish.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She can’t deal with real life problems can she, after any inconvenience she needs something to cheer her up. Forever chasing a high.

Is she seriously swanning off to Glastonbury with someone whilst John recovers from a gruelling chemo session?! I never write on here (very much enjoy reading) but what is wrong with this woman??? I’m sorry but unless it was some sort of ‘once in a lifetime’ experience for her and John insisted she go but it’s not, she’s never at home!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Another new friend ? What’s she implying here ? Whilst her husbands been receiving his chemo bet she’s been off getting her rats tails done in preparation for the weekend .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I know you never know what goes on in someone else’s relationship but if he’s having 10 hour chemo sessions he’s got to be very unwell indeed so why would she leave him? I just don’t I understand. Surely people close to her judge her for this behaviour and not just us?

Reactions: 20
I actually can't understand how a woman who seems to exist on alcohol only has the energy to do this much travelling, regardless of whether John was ill or not.

Another new friend ? What’s she implying here ? Whilst her husbands been receiving his chemo bet she’s been off getting her rats tails done in preparation for the weekend .
Also LOL! She wishes she looked like this.
Do we think she’s going to wear the oversized blazer to glasto? Hahaha
She’s definitely going to wear those awful chunky boots.

• Haha
  • Sick