Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything seems to be “designed” around her figure. Everything is so low cut but wide, anyone with any sort or bigger boobage would either be full flashing or have to wear a top under these.

Reactions: 11
Everything seems to be “designed” around her figure. Everything is so low cut but wide, anyone with any sort or bigger boobage would either be full flashing or have to wear a top under these.
Yes! Everything features a low very open neckline which is great for the teats but not large bust.
But then it huge, oversized and doesn’t flatter the rest of the figure.

It’s just weird, who would wear any of this

Reactions: 12
Ugh , her latest post, about reclaiming luggage - using the his meds excuse for the fact SHE needs something from the luggage.. and why isnt it in his hand luggage with a medical letter / proof of what it is .
and the ''natter with'' god, I loathe this witch

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Who on earth would pack meds in their hold luggage! With all her experience as crew she should know better!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone who’s flown more than once would know not to pack anything you want to see again in checking luggage. What’s complete loser. Ass for the yellow shorts, isn’t there a warehouse full of them now??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My IVF meds went in my carry on along with a note from my doctor. If I could do that for medicine which, while important, aren’t life saving, why the hell would you not do that for drugs helping someone managing their cancer diagnosis?

I mean I say this. Let’s be honest, the likelihood is she’s using it for engagement and to escalate the issue.

Reactions: 19
Same here, I take my epilepsy meds in hand luggage with the prescription, in case I need any more in whatever country I'm going to. Idiotic to put them in hold luggage. I'm also thinking it's tit that never happened because surely they aren't that stupid... unless of course she was drunk while packing which is entirely possible.

Reactions: 11
Same here, I take my epilepsy meds in hand luggage with the prescription, in case I need any more in whatever country I'm going to. Idiotic to put them in hold luggage. I'm also thinking it's tit that never happened because surely they aren't that stupid... unless of course she was drunk while packing which is entirely possible.
I think you'll find it's OM does the packing whilst she 'natters' into her iphone :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Have these two morons not got a common sense brain cell between them .
TBH We haven’t had a ‘lost luggage ‘ post for a while so I suppose it was due .🙄
Fukk off Yawna ‘ packed all your Fukkin toiletries in the lost bag !’ Fukkin liar . You’ve got fukkin boxes of free products discarded round the bunker and probably loads in the cellar at HH too . Greedy Fukkin bint begging for more . But can someone else please find her case as shes got to advertise Elemis and Lady A as it’s far more important than locating her sick husbands medication. !!! Fukkin entitled selfish bint .

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They probably couldn't be arsed to fill in the required forms when their luggage didn't come through on the carousel! Maybe she thinks it'll all be returned to her by magic 🎩 so doesn't need to bother!

Reactions: 7
She's definitely trying to bump him off. There's a big wave of covid going back round but she won't care, all she cares about is choosing some horrendous outfit to wear to it 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15