Lorna Luxe #48 Trust Pilot - Dreadful experience, clothes are nasty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those ankles !!!!! Her attention to detail is Fukkin awful . Sloppy bint .
That dress is making me sweat just looking at it . Same Ol same Ol ITS designs 🙄. Fukkin hideous surely her fawnas can see what a greedy charlatan she is ! Nice little freebie trip put on WOS account .

I’ve edited to say .::::::
Seriously if you cut the high neck off of her In the style Pink dress you’ve got the same crappy dress as her blue WOS dress !!!!!! Fukkin didn’t take much designing did it ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Those ankles !!!!! Her attention to detail is Fukkin awful . Sloppy bint .
That dress is making me sweat just looking at it . Same Ol same Ol ITS designs 🙄. Fukkin hideous surely her fawnas can see what a greedy charlatan she is ! Nice little freebie trip put on WOS account .

I’ve edited to say .::::::
Seriously if you cut the high neck off of her In the style Pink dress you’ve got the same crappy dress as her blue WOS dress !!!!!! Fukkin didn’t take much designing did it ?
EXACTLY this! It's the SAME as the ITS stuff, honestly she has zero originality in her at all.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She’s clearly using the same Chinese factory as ITS 😅 that’s why all the stuff I exactly the same. So cringe
---
I mean image having the balls to work for a fast fashion company, then start your own company and sell the exact same stuff and call it high end, sell it at high end prices and pretend you had designed it all yourself…. Is there anyone that believes this?!

Reactions: 24
Can't wait to see the fabric details for the linen viscose mix - it's going to be 1% linen and 99% viscose or so 😆

Reactions: 14
It's basically a long version of this... and yes I realise it's mad that I (we?) remember her ITS 'creations' when none of us even bought any of them
Cannot wait for the ‘how to tie the strung’ tutorial. I’m starting to question if Frisby is in on this, it’s just all too blatant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF is this monstrosity ? What a Fukkin unflattering piece of sweaty shite . Looks like a nightie
SOOOOOO UNFLATTERING.
can’t she see herself? She edits every picture to death and then leaves this hanging out there. Looks like she weighs twice what she does ( no shaming just shes completely clueless)

Reactions: 6
SOOOOOO UNFLATTERING.
can’t she see herself? She edits every picture to death and then leaves this hanging out there. Looks like she weighs twice what she does ( no shaming just shes completely clueless)
I think she weighs/looks exactly as this pic portrays middle age Karen and as you say she edits all the rest 🙄 why does she think she’s got a nice cleavage all of a sudden . She been flashing them #catsteats since she got there .

• Sick
Reactions: 10
WTF is this monstrosity ? What a Fukkin unflattering piece of sweaty shite . Looks like a nightie
65 quid for this?? Is she kidding?

It’s all exactly the same cheaply made crap like the ITS collections, I even used to look through their stuff and wonder how they had the nerve to charge so much for such cheap rubbish. This is just the same-yet priced even higher! Who is buying this stuff?

Reactions: 14
Tragic downfall of lornanotsoluxe. The fake tan tan marks on the feet are 10/10 for trashy effort.

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand how all these items are just copies of the ITS range. Surely they are going to step in soon? Frisby has gone to court over much less before…plus he hates her now.

They’re gonna lose all their money on this vanity project. I see her ‘mates’ have got another free holiday work trip out of them. In the old days ITS paid for the trips now this will be expensed so basically Loonies paying for it

Reactions: 12
FFS …SPOT THE DIFFERENCE !. Who do you report this form of deceit by filter to ? That will take notice of her greedy money making ways by Fukkin lying she looks like 2 different people .

Reactions: 6