Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's chosen that date for the launch so she can use the anniversary in future to garner sympathy.. "a bitter sweet day" or something a long those lines if you will. I know it's really grim thinking but her actions to date clearly show she's not above it. There's nothing genuine about her. She's calculated.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Multiple images but only one includes her product and you can barely see it
It's all smoke and mirrors so fawnas buy into it thinking it looks like an exciting launch. Reality will be a huge pile of crap\landfill all the same as the ITS range. Her new 'models' will be carrying her Hermes bag (claimed against her tax as a prop) to make the outfits look expensive:rolleyes: All filmed around her house (again so she can pay herself for the "set") I bet Frisby is watching her every move for having his old staff and no doubt same contacts.

Reactions: 12
Where is all the money coming from? No way John and she have enough to launch a clothing label and buy a £2 million house and the trips and and and and. ???
Did his mom leave him a hefty inheritance?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Journos she’s meeting journos 🤣🤣🤣 more like hacks looking for freebie

Vogue sent apologies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where is all the money coming from? No way John and she have enough to launch a clothing label and buy a £2 million house and the trips and and and and. ???
Did his mom leave him a hefty inheritance?
Who knows what that house is secured against, she did make a lot from the ITS and probably somehow gets enough from all the ads she does to be able to buy the house.
As for the clothing brand, it doesn't cost that much if you're sourcing products from the Far East. Remains to be seen what she's actually going to be selling, and whether her new friends have an investment stake in any of it. I know I've said it before but I'd actually be impressed if she was going to sell sustainable, ethically produced clothing, made in the UK from British materials by British manufacturers... but the customers who buy that stuff are not her market.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems her only USP is the crappy big label machine sewn on the outside of the garment. Whose daft idea was that. Looks so cheap and nasty 😬

Reactions: 14
04C6CE21-8FFA-4A51-9097-F1D6A220539B.png
The label on the outside stating a random brand name not one person cares about, how stupid.

Can we also talk about how dry and darker the ends of her extensions look in her story today too?
Only she could have extensions in for less than a month and already have them looking like a dry birds nest.

And there we go boom … It’s all about Queen Baby again . Er Your husbands got cancer and You’re probably just tired . Fukkin vile bint . Look at the filter and the editing on those pics . The ‘journalists’ will probably walk straight past the REAL her 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
And there we go boom … It’s all about Queen Baby again . Er Your husbands got cancer and You’re probably just tired . Fukkin vile bint . Look at the filter and the editing on those pics . The ‘journalists’ will probably walk straight past the REAL her 😂
It’s how she starts her stories with how it’s such a treat to be staying at the Lanesborough as they haven’t been since John was ill to make out as if she’s doing something nice for John and then it’s cuts to the gay bf behind her in the room so as usual something for her.

• Sick
Fk me she’s used the conference curtains on the front cover!!! Wtaf!
Hey, I have a lot of catching up to do on here.. can i just ask and I know I am a HUGE southern wanker . BUT how does " does this" fit into every sentence??
Really gets on my tits .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fk me she’s used the conference curtains on the front cover!!! Wtaf!
That explains why they were fitted so quickly and shoddily 😱 and a glimpse on her stories the other day show the rest of the bedroom room is just concrete … … All the interiors and garden expenses are now so obviously gonna be tagged onto the Waste of Space Launch . Someone on here mentioned PROPS being used were Lorna’s . The Ol Bentley is probably on a day rate as is the GH and the Handbags . The bloody dog has probably got an appearance fee . Greedy cun&s

Attachments

They’ll see her vile jewlreeeee and know it’s her with that knuckle dragger (fake) wedding ring and the orange trail behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That horrible camel coat thingy looks more like a fire rescue blanket! How could anyone dream up such daft designs. Scribble boy is poised to talk bullshit to the journos. Probably from Take a Break magazine :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey, I have a lot of catching up to do on here.. can i just ask and I know I am a HUGE southern wanker . BUT how does " does this" fit into every sentence??
Really gets on my tits .
As a not northerner I can’t explain it but winds me up too 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.