Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldsmithlady809

So … The classic camel coat started life with a fringed hem !🙄 Team LAS then get out Yawnas dressmaking scissors and cut a wonky hemline, . no wonder the coat is now a dodgy length cos they seemed more bothered about putting another Fukkin WOS logo on it than measuring a finished length . That video of them posed in the cinema room AKA in a meeting with Yawna pretending to be in control and that moose and scribbler boy sharing a chair paying no attention.. Then an alleged designer colouring in her cad pic whilst KevBear is frozen on the pc screen in the background . . That reel is on repeat .WOS on repeat .. fukk me I’m so bored of it !!! What’s the need of this constant repetition ? Ooh to remind people to buy???
I've seen this coat with the fringe on aliexpress, when i, for my sins, was trying to find the LA space one. I knew it was the same!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

LouisLover

John is seeing her now for what she truly is selfish and narcissistic. I do believe he has enabled her and fed her toxic traits but is no doubt shocked she has turned on him. Wasn’t it his birthday too? Just goes to show all the crap she used to spew about just wanting to be in his company etc was so fake.

I was absolutely gobsmacked when she made giggly speech saying on the lines of if you could start a business, move house and get cancer that’s us. What a disgusting thing to say in public. Making light of cancer. It’s the Lorna show. His cancer is just an inconvenience to her. Poor John.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

RattyBumBum

Lorna’s on telly with her double chin,
Oversized blazer looking like uncle festers twin.

New title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

pink_norris

VIP Member
That coat must have the biggest profit margin for her to keep flogging it, she probably had to do a minimum order as well so if they didn’t sell she’s stuck

I can see a ITS 40% off waste of space coming 😂
---
Right who’s up for, Prison Bunker Bingo

-fully lined
- the quality
- it has pockets
- fucking herself in the mirror

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
£65 for leggings 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is going to be absolutely insufferable if sad bastards buy this stuff.
---
Also why is she always so out of breath when she’s talking ?

• Haha
  • Sad

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Mrs. Hinch tonight vs Lorna 😅 Lorna’s came up straight after Mrs. Hinch and just made me lol
To be honest, not every global issue needs a comment from an influencer. They’re all jumping on board with their hot takes at the moment and the last people I want to hear from on serious news items is the likes of Lorna (or Mrs Hinch for that matter).

• Heart

styleoversubstance

Chatty Member
Right whos applying? Its a whole 12500 per annum 🤣

Imagine dealing with all the complaints & returns on just above min wage…you do get a uniform allowance though. What do we think that is?

Oversized blazer, hairband and some cheap leggings?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

pink_norris

VIP Member
One of the five employees! Must’ve come from ITS with her mate Lori!
That’s ironic, hard work. Yep must be hard work finding stuff on AliExpress and someone to sew in mindless labels

I wonder if anyone puked in the corner and pissed up the walls thinking they were in a car park last night 😂

• Haha
She's using him for sympathy and sales, and tbh he could say stop filming me, but he doesn't appear to. He enabled her these past few years, and appears like he's fine to continue the whole scam faux Luxe that she is. He's still as money and/or fame driven I think as she is, and wants to push it so she's financially fine. Maybe the old 2 bed flat is all he has & he's broke and the rest is all her influencing money, who knows!

Me….I….I. Self absorbed much?
IMG_8194.jpeg

---
The man looks like death warmed over. I’m sure he is not in the mood for london and her silly self absorbed bulls^*t 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

CAT1975

I tried to write as I watched and stupid tattle kept deleting! So here’s my thoughts…

(Don’t come at me but I don’t think she’s remotely stylish or attractive)

1. You can pass a cup of tea over the fence to the neighbour! £2m for that?!
2. The front door. Like a warehouse!
3. Green mould on the stairs.
4. Her whole outfit is awful!! Nothing nice about it.
5. Her skin doesn’t look anything like her insta and the products aren’t working!
6. Random chalets hanging off the door handles.
7. She thinks she invented New York metro tiles!
8. Covering the bathroom door with curtains!! How stupid!
9. All about her. Comes across as a spoilt b! Not personable at all. Fake laugh!
10. This is just a Charley boy freebie or thing and won’t get her anywhere. I’m fact May do her image more damage as she’s not who she portrays!

Enjoy!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I swear to God if I filtered my face as much as this pair do on social media id never set foot out of the house, no wonder she’s nervous! I’d be fucking petrified!
Can’t they see the damage it’s causing THEM, let alone others ?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gurt Lush

She would look so much more “luxe” if she chopped off her extensions and had a wavy Lob. I’m also baffled that she wasn’t wearing any of her own LA Space clothing for her brand launch?!