Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
I just cannot believe this. Insta ladies and gentlemen. What a load of shit. It’s all pretence.
I don’t have kids but I think this is a genuine teaching moment for teens and young people. It’s all absolute bullshit. The curated persona filtered to high heaven and the fake lifestyle of cleverly angled photos pretending a physique or home is something it isn’t. They’re bombarded with this crap and as Abbey’s show has proven, it’s all smoke and mirrors*.

(*Obnoxiously oversized mirrors that are moved from one part of the car park to the other)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
As usual Lorna does the absolute bare minimum to advertise the brand who are giving her the freebie. How is she still getting work?! Why on earth do Range Rover think someone with a battered old cayenne is the person to advertise their brand?

• Haha
  • Heart
The way she types her idiotic ‘zingers’ regarding John makes it seem like he’ll be completely ‘back to normal’ in a matter of weeks. My cancer experience was nowhere as serious as his but it’s changed my life forever. I can only imagine what he’s been going through, that poor bloke 😣
Fully agree. My (former) cancer was a fight and I remember the revulsion to lots of foods, the nausea, headaches, debilitating fatigue. I cannot imagine their conversations at home when she’s hell bent on dragging him out and he doesn’t feel well.
LL - karma never loses an address. Your day is coming.

• Heart

Marmitelover

I can’t believe she put that on there - surely she could have blocked his comment out. My guess is it was done on purpose. Cruel
I think she kept it on there as a kind of 'look at me, I'm out partying untill the early morning, my life is great'. Whereas to us non narcissists, we just see that poor John has probably been in bed for hours, wondering where his wife is at 1:40am on his birthday! Shitty wife 💯

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I don’t think John needs to worry. She’s got the sex appeal of a bucket of cold sick.
Her play time will be eye fuckjng herself, taking photos of herself and lining up bags of stuff she’s bought.

Either that or we’ve got it all wrong and Lorna is a right sex vixen. Lol’s.

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
The shade Abby was throwing, she hated it, her face as she walked round she had to say something “I like it” luv you won’t win a Oscar for that acting

the difference to when she went to Jo’s house, her face lit up

Yawna your over sized bunker your over sized crappy blazer and your pork belly sofa with cheap tacky dining chairs congrats on your £2m investment you’d be better buying shares in Trump Towers 😂😂

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Oh my God her hair!! Can you even imagine what it would be like without the amazing products that definitely don’t work.

My great aunt set fire to her own hair over the Xmas dinner table once. Looks like Lorna has taken inspo from that. Is she wearing a bin bag and 15 denier?

• Haha
  • Sick

Its_Me

VIP Member
Hilarious she was about the coats being a ‘nod to’ the 2023 runways and those coats were AW 2022 on Ali 😂

• Haha

de beauvoir

How did she get her hair professionally styled and it still looks like this?? The extensions are so thin and patchy!
How is that even possible?? They’re either really sh*tty extensions or she’s thinning, so there’s a lack of hair to blend with.

213A8D0E-365D-4A5D-BEB3-1FC34155267B.jpeg

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
I foresee a massive tantrum when she realises how utterly ridiculous she looks and people question her, the trotters will be stomping, the hair extensions will be flying and poor old raisin will have to get his credit card out

She’ll be on a all nighter - A blocking - then we won’t hear from her for a few days sulking

• Haha

Badbugger

Chatty Member
It all looks ill fitting utter shite doesn’t it l 14 pieces hmm wonder if the socks are 1 piece or 2 and there’s an Evening wear collecshun to follow 🙄
I just hope she demos how to put the socks on. Do you wear them both at once? Same foot? How do people know you’re wearing them if you’ve got cowboy boots on? If I wear them at the same time as some ratty hair extensions will the static electricity be enough to kill me?

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
She's got thin over dyed hair, further knackered by extensions weighing it down. Common sense says have a short haircut, but that wouldn't fit into her idea of luxe. Also poor bugger would look like the short dumpling she actually is.
Cringe myself inside out at her huge Turkey teef, wtaf.

• Haha