Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
The reason why she will never stop parading John on her stories like the corpse on Weekend at Bernie's, is that John is her content these days. Her fashion is non existent, and the shilling of a different skin care brand each week is a joke. Literally nothing to offer any more

• Heart
Reactions: 19

de beauvoir

Hate how she claims how much she is doing for John when all of it is centred around food and drink.. the one thing he can’t have while in recovery!
So selfish.

• Sad
  • Angry

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
On that aimeesmalex stories there’s a snippet of it . Sorry I don’t know how to copy a video 🥴
Thank you! I’ll check it out.

I can’t get over those prices and the horrendous styling on the website. This girl looks well happy. How to make a beautiful model look stumpy legged and rotund in one step.

IMG_8757.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
No lining in the camel coat. Even her In The Shite stuff was “fully lined” (as she liked to tell us so often).

Who the hell is paying almost £400 for an unlined coat apart from other daft influencers. She’s deluded.

IMG_8691.jpeg

• Wow

pink_norris

VIP Member
Fillet
One bit of advent
White strips for teef
Best evvver leggings (Primark)
Grown Fakeness 10% off voucher

😂

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
He's not strong though, and he shouldn't have to pretend to be strong cos it doesn't fit her moodboard if he's old and frail and really fucking ill. This cunt will move on before his funeral.

• Angry
  • Sad

Reid88

Those most recent birthday pictures of John with his cake are so upsetting. That awful disease has really taken it toll on the poor chap. He thinks the world of her & looks like he’s been a good husband since they married. In return he gets a wife that can’t be arsed replying to messages, is out until all hours and releases a clothing collection when he’s severely unwell and needs her love, care and affection full time. What a rotten wife he has!!!
Im shocked at how unwell he looks in those, and all she cares about is her launch. Shameful behaviour!

• Sad
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
Here we gooooo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“timeless”
“feels expensive” (it is expensive but doesn’t look it!)
“pockets”
Who all walks around around with their hands in their pockets? My mum told me never do that because if you trip over youve got no hands to break your fall.

• Haha
Two minutes in and she’s mentioning being CREW 🥹
---

---

---
She sounds really thick. She’s boring on about ‘sixteh thurteh ten’
---
Those boots 😬
---

---

---
The curtains look even worse on film
---
She seems to think she’s the first person to ever have metro tiles 🤪
---
Oh Christ here come the wedding pics *fills in bingo card*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Would the real Face of Lorna please stand up 😂
---

I’ll go £125 for the coat
that hair !!! It’s like a mullet , I’d like to say it’s business at the front and party at the back, but there’s no party anywhere. Look at the way those extensions blend seamlessly in to her natural strands at the top…

BUT… thank the LORD for all things filet k.

If it weren’t for that potent blend of active hair thickening vitamins & ingredients her hair might look a lanky shite mess!

And look at those 2 bespectacled GOONS in the back. “ notice me, notice me”. They look like they’re off to a rave circa 2002.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yellowguccibag

Lorna is debuting a new line (LA waste of Space) which she’s brought to life with over a year of “hustle” and 5 years of manifesting. John is going through chemo and Lorna forces him to galavant and drink rosé, putting him into situations that aren’t the safest for him heath-wise. New extensions and a ridiculous boudoir bedroom, as well as the pink sofas that just keep giving.

C6C808A0-41A8-44E0-AE0B-1B06F043A599.png

And from reading this, does it mean that her line will be a “one size fits all” situation??

• Haha

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
If you’re so embarrassed by having to wear an LA Waste of Space sweatshirt that you only quickly pop it on over your clothes for a quick photo (since it was a feeebie #gifted), at least go to the effort of hiding the sleeve of your other jumper underneath 😂

It’s 20 degrees today! I don’t believe for a second she needs two sweaters and a winter coat.

IMG_8872.jpeg

• Haha

RattyBumBum

What a selfish bitch imagine your husband 3 days post chemo and you fuck off to Paris and leave him.

• Sad
  • Angry

Reid88

I feel horrible saying it but John really is looking terrible. I cannot get my head around why she has not taken a step back from social media to look after him, can you actually get any more selfish than her and the way she is acting 🤬

• Sad

Ohmydays

VIP Member
FFS she’s playing with her version of Ken again !! Stop making the poor fukker pose for stupid xx photos, he still looks like he’s struggling to hold himself up, Seriously let him rest …that sweatshirt must stink !?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick