Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Notes that no one asked for:

* Abbey “it’s like a hotel lobby” shady Sadie babe x
* that’s definitely moss on the internal stairs, is no one cleaning the car park?
* Lorna telling us how the house is underground - worth rubbing those two brain cells together to consider why no one else builds houses underground hun x
* the black ponds omg
* is it really brutalist? Feels more like a cheap and nasty AI shoot location for Victorian plumbing to promote shower screens and black hardware iyswim
* the rando fridge is giving vending machine, in fact it’d be better if it was a vending machine as at least that’s cool and fun and not bleak
* the naff wire hanging out the back of that coffee machine 🫣
* £2mil and there’s not a continuous power supply for at the very least the smart home components? Or they’ve not even invested in one? Embarazzing
* that huge candle unburnt on the dining table looool
* previous comment was inaccurate, there’s a tiny garden that looks like a btech soho house (and that’s saying something!)
* the coffee table books on the garden table 😂😂
* fast forwarding the cancer bit sorry not what the show’s for - inappropriate and unboundaried imo
* nice preview for Jo Wood’s segment, excited for that as she actually has an art collection/interesting life lived
* might pass away in this ad break it’s so fucking long
* the naff leather bench in the corner with shit piled on it 🫣
* that flat roof explains the water damage on the ceilings
* those curtains are fucking appalling
* you shouldn’t tumble dry linen the scruff, imagine they’ve only got one set of bed sheets tho 🤭
* bathroom is so naff
* fast forwarding the meet story ❌ not for me ❌
* oh the “faux” garden walls :( was going to say how this bedroom is much nicer but it’s just a den of microplastics
* find a shoe collection where most of them haven’t been worn a really depressing prospect?
* my first nice comment: the cinema room is the nicest most complete room by far. Perfumes are naff and because they’ve not got the storage in the bathroom
* those naff speakers hanging off the wall - good god
* Abbey’s now walking away on a pavement that needs a lil jet wash and then develops into full bad b strut in the car park - she won’t be back

Time for the Jo Wood palette cleanser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Two minutes in and she’s mentioning being CREW 🥹
---

---

---
She sounds really thick. She’s boring on about ‘sixteh thurteh ten’
---
Those boots 😬
---

---

---
The curtains look even worse on film
---
She seems to think she’s the first person to ever have metro tiles 🤪
---
Oh Christ here come the wedding pics *fills in bingo card*
I can't believe that is what she chose to wear on TV.

• Haha
  • Wow
It all just looks really cheap and LUMPY
---
I actually bought a full length fitted herringbone coat last year which I love and it looks so much nicer than her Clockhouse rag. And mine was from Next haha

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Thanks @Yellowguccibag !
I think Lorna is absolutely using the cancer for attention which is truly sickening. Any normal person would have stepped back, and concentrated on the cancer patient, not their own needs.
I get that some people will think it’s just her “ keeping busy” but she’s quite clearly hooked in to the fact that it’s bringing her attention that she needs and craves, and advertising John’s cancer alongside the launch of the Waste of Space vanity project is almost ensuing success for her, because who wants to let down someone struggling and going through cancer by proxy. It’s horrific.
She has the morals of a sewer rat. But greed prevails. He must feel absolutely wretched, something she won’t even try and understand.
---
Also “ fabric compositions are luxurious, so these “pieces” will be a considered purchase”

Please fawnas. Don’t do it. Expensive shit from china. Do Not DO IT.

• Heart

Deevee47

VIP Member
OMG what a sick bitch. Photo of john, comment re chemo, saying he looks handsome and then bang… the scarf with the ugly brand name.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Plus with her ED she will completely know that 4lb is easy to put on with a dinner and breakfast as it’s just food weight not actual body weight…
As for the fact she’s been feeding him up- eurgh what she’s actually been doing is dragging him around like a sick show pony for sympathy rather than letting him rest at home and looking after him with home comforts. .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Anyone got any carrots 🥕 🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕
Well that’s a flattering photo! is he pointing and laughing at what he’s done to her?
---
The entire population of China could fit in that blazer. And there would still be room for Alex Steinherrs jaw, lorna’s teeth, and the complete herd of gakked up gays.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
If Alex Steinherr has been invited, there’s going to be chin-based logistical issues.
And not enough filters in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's chosen that date for the launch so she can use the anniversary in future to garner sympathy.. "a bitter sweet day" or something a long those lines if you will. I know it's really grim thinking but her actions to date clearly show she's not above it. There's nothing genuine about her. She's calculated.

• Sick
  • Heart

Gurt Lush

YOUR HUSBAND IS ATTACHED TO CHEMO, FEELING AT HIS ABSOLUTE WORST AND MOST VULNERABLE! TAKE THAT F**KING CAMERA OUT OF HIS FACE!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
She posts photos of her moodboard capsule whatever, jumping on the Quiet Luxury trend with camel coats and what have you….

Then wears a ra-ra skirt, plastic jacket and bovver boots.

eh?

• Haha

Gurt Lush

Ok, the new post on LA space - I’m so confused?!?! WHAT IS LA SPACE MEANT TO BE?!?! It’s boggling my brain. This has to be the sh**test brand launch I’ve ever seen. It has no clear vision. “Calling this moodboard ‘The Simple Life’”….. You’ve posted a picture of sweaty socks in some adidas trainers and the glass door of a woman’s public toilet. Because that screams luxury! 🚽🧻🚾
I feel like this moodboard is actually prophesying how LA space is going to go down the toilet!

• Haha
It'll be some beauty company press do that will involve her parking the tiny birkin on the table/hiding her chin behind someone whenever a camera comes out. We won't know what it is as she'll not post anything about it. Just weird splayed-leg mirror selfies in the blagged room at ME ME ME hotel

• Haha
  • Sick

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Gakked up gays (🤣) and lots of people pretending not to notice that Lorna is 5x the size of her posts ,with teeth last seen on Shergar.

• Haha