Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I still don’t get how oversized blazers and tracksuits “celebrate figures”. And what silhouette is it building? That of a sack of potatoes? Why not make the mission statement match the product?!

IMG_8861.jpeg

Reactions: 5

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I noticed that. Is that an old video though because she’s not at the bunker? Are they are trial ones still ?
Why wasn’t she at the breakfast for that Royal Fern gig today? I notice that her fellow “ chin-hider” was there ( Alex)
Probs too early for this lazy fuck.

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Quick question re the whole filter thing. Do we remember when she did the filter drop thing with Sasha somebody? Where are those pictures?

• Haha
  • Wow

really_whythough

Chatty Member
But their one has weird halfway epaulettes that just look so bulky and pointless. Is that guy throwing shade with the 80s song nod?? Not sure that’s what she’s going for with it all. But you could certainly get some much better quality 80s wool coats for a tenth of what she’s charging for that crap.

Its_Me

VIP Member
This is a vanity project for Loony. The styles are like ITS but the prices are way too high for her ITS fawnas. She does not seem to have a USP except for including plus sizes 🧐
And did someone not say the plus sizes are only in the sweats?

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Notes that no one asked for:

* Abbey “it’s like a hotel lobby” shady Sadie babe x
* that’s definitely moss on the internal stairs, is no one cleaning the car park?
* Lorna telling us how the house is underground - worth rubbing those two brain cells together to consider why no one else builds houses underground hun x
* the black ponds omg
* is it really brutalist? Feels more like a cheap and nasty AI shoot location for Victorian plumbing to promote shower screens and black hardware iyswim
* the rando fridge is giving vending machine, in fact it’d be better if it was a vending machine as at least that’s cool and fun and not bleak
* the naff wire hanging out the back of that coffee machine 🫣
* £2mil and there’s not a continuous power supply for at the very least the smart home components? Or they’ve not even invested in one? Embarazzing
* that huge candle unburnt on the dining table looool
* previous comment was inaccurate, there’s a tiny garden that looks like a btech soho house (and that’s saying something!)
* the coffee table books on the garden table 😂😂
* fast forwarding the cancer bit sorry not what the show’s for - inappropriate and unboundaried imo
* nice preview for Jo Wood’s segment, excited for that as she actually has an art collection/interesting life lived
* might pass away in this ad break it’s so fucking long
* the naff leather bench in the corner with shit piled on it 🫣
* that flat roof explains the water damage on the ceilings
* those curtains are fucking appalling
* you shouldn’t tumble dry linen the scruff, imagine they’ve only got one set of bed sheets tho 🤭
* bathroom is so naff
* fast forwarding the meet story ❌ not for me ❌
* oh the “faux” garden walls :( was going to say how this bedroom is much nicer but it’s just a den of microplastics
* find a shoe collection where most of them haven’t been worn a really depressing prospect?
* my first nice comment: the cinema room is the nicest most complete room by far. Perfumes are naff and because they’ve not got the storage in the bathroom
* those naff speakers hanging off the wall - good god
* Abbey’s now walking away on a pavement that needs a lil jet wash and then develops into full bad b strut in the car park - she won’t be back

Time for the Jo Wood palette cleanser
Thank you for this ❤ I cannot wait to watch it now 🤣🤣

• Haha