Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeezaag

But also, (and I know this has already been said, but I feel it needs repeating) WHY isn’t she wearing something from her own collection?! Back in her ITS days, she always wore her own stuff coming up to launch day! (And then pretty much never again afterwards 😅)
Cos they had it written in her contract

• Haha
Reactions: 5

zeezaag

Shes his 3rd wife so its hardly loves young dream…but its clear he is desperate to keep/make her happy, if thats his version of love. I dont think anyone doesnt like him per se, hes just become a rather pathetic figure whos been caught in his own 20yr age difference trap…
Third?? Thought she was just the second. Wow
---
I literally sighed when I clicked on her story and there she was with the tiny birkin front and centre while doingng an ‘outfit of the day’.

Also did anyone else notice she covered her face and mouth behind her phone the whole time during that story?? Even more than usual.
Either pre recorded content or her teeth look even more ridiculous and she’s hiding them.
Didn’t she used to have other Birkin that was basically same colour but bigger? They’ve vanished?

lucie_Lu

I believe that’s right but I’ve always had a sneaky suspicion that Lorna was on her own deal with ITS. None of the others promoted their lines as much as she did but ITS also didn’t promo her as much as the others which the probably include in their take when paying a flat rate. John probs sat down with his calculator and worked out they would make more on commission.
Oh very interesting! Yes i did used to notice that they didn’t shout about her from the rooftops as much as they did with other girls… makes perfect sense if that was the reason! I wonder if she got a bigger budget for shooting too and that’s why she could always go abroad to shoot….

lucie_Lu

Personally I don’t think you can get any further from celebrating the female figure if all your clothes are about 10 sizes too big and hide you like a cloak. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Personally I don’t think you can get any further from celebrating the female figure if all your clothes are about 10 sizes too big and hide you like a cloak. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, I tagged the wrong message here, this was meant to be for the job ad 😅

de beauvoir

That horrible camel coat thingy looks more like a fire rescue blanket! How could anyone dream up such daft designs. Scribble boy is poised to talk bullshit to the journos. Probably from Take a Break magazine :ROFLMAO:
take a break mag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

lucie_Lu

Well Lorna, welcome to the world of e-commerce. You’re “amazing”
Mood board collection hasn’t sold out has it? When it was ITS problem, you skipped away to whatever caught your fancy next. Now you’ve got dead stock and might be forced to have a sale.
Wonder how much money is tied up in that mess?
You keep making those personal appearances to get your name out there but might I suggest actually wearing the clothes to events?
Of that’s right - you made coats and a athleisure set. Doesn’t really work for fancy parties huh?😂
I mean, she definitely could wear her stuff to a fancy party/ event… she’s just worn her uncle fester classic with pyjamas to this last one and wore a coat inside her house for the photoshoots she did not so long ago 😅 And yet she doesn’t!!! I really can’t believe she isn’t wearing her stuff to any of her own events or anyone else’s event… doesn’t make any sense to me

Ohmydays

VIP Member
For such a massive bedroom with loads of wardrobes it’s the most bizarre thing that they’ve chosen to have wall to wall naff curtaining to hide the windows . So unfinished IMO . Tbh Would have looked much sleeker with curtain heading hid behind a sleek wooden pelmet so not to see pencil pleat curtain heading .
FFS she’s hidden most of the room and it’s still big and empty with no storage ..… she could have built wardrobes on one side behind the curtains and no one would have known . they’re Fukkin clueless just making a hotch botch of the whole thing ! Cant wait to see how the house warming/ Waste of Space launch / Raisins birthday /dare I say a surprise Vow renewal ?
There’s no hidden space for caterers .. maybe they’re having the Waste of space launch somewhere else and the after party at GH .?
Sorry meant ‘lack of wardrobes ‘. Been out celebrating exam results 🥂

• Heart