Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
Can’t see that many of Yawna but that make up moose thing and Diana Vickers look like they enjoyed the free bar . And who’s Pete ? Why have her ITS/waste of space employees all gone private. ? John seemed like an after thought in her Thankyou speech .
Where’s the speech??

Reactions: 4

Ohno25

Chatty Member
After Episode 2, Emma, Marchioness of Bath is going to be a hard act to follow for ol' Luxey 😜. Those Plumbs covered sofas in sickly peach are hardly worth a comment from Abbey haha! The Love Island girl has 2mill more followers than Lorna and is filtered to the max on IG (she has a round face IRL!). I guess viewers won't be surprised to see Looney's face is completely different on TV as it's the norm these days to be filtered, bad as it is 😧

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
A man dressed as billie piper 🤣
I’m surprised she’s friends with someone as generic and basic as Lorna though it must be the 💊
I know. Clearly something beneficial somewhere. What would a young ket monster have in common with Lorna and her antique very poorly husband? Very strange! But all is well. She’s got a manky coat.

• Haha
From Dictionary.com ( see attached for how she’s using it )

Snatched specifically comes from black drag culture, where performers wear artificial hair called weaves. If something is absolutely amazing (snatched), it might just snatch your weave off, à la knock one’s socks off.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
Kano, Stephen Graham and other cast from top boy were at this Land Rover champagne thing at the weekend 😂 everyone’s had an invite

Deevee47

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of her before. Watched 5 mins of her YouTube video and she’s def someone in need to see more of. 😂😂😂😂
She’s a nobody
Obsessed with hiding her fuller figure rather than embracing it and filters herself to a size 8 constantly
Think’s having Ermes makes her better than everyone else when just makes her look a dickhead

She lies constantly don’t believe anything she says

• Haha