Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
The console combined with the mirror is actually the first thing in this house that I actually like 😬 it just doesn’t work with anything else or where they have it though. It would look great in a large hallway.

Reactions: 3
That manky carpet !!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
My Christ I have dogs, cats and children and nothing in my house would ever be so filthy. She is absolutely rank! What an absolute gopper.
I think this is just an off cut on the concrete, but it doesn’t appear to have been edged? 😳 Getting it edged is £5 per m… she’s so grotty

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Notes that no one asked for:

* Abbey “it’s like a hotel lobby” shady Sadie babe x
* that’s definitely moss on the internal stairs, is no one cleaning the car park?
* Lorna telling us how the house is underground - worth rubbing those two brain cells together to consider why no one else builds houses underground hun x
* the black ponds omg
* is it really brutalist? Feels more like a cheap and nasty AI shoot location for Victorian plumbing to promote shower screens and black hardware iyswim
* the rando fridge is giving vending machine, in fact it’d be better if it was a vending machine as at least that’s cool and fun and not bleak
* the naff wire hanging out the back of that coffee machine 🫣
* £2mil and there’s not a continuous power supply for at the very least the smart home components? Or they’ve not even invested in one? Embarazzing
* that huge candle unburnt on the dining table looool
* previous comment was inaccurate, there’s a tiny garden that looks like a btech soho house (and that’s saying something!)
* the coffee table books on the garden table 😂😂
* fast forwarding the cancer bit sorry not what the show’s for - inappropriate and unboundaried imo
* nice preview for Jo Wood’s segment, excited for that as she actually has an art collection/interesting life lived
* might pass away in this ad break it’s so fucking long
* the naff leather bench in the corner with shit piled on it 🫣
* that flat roof explains the water damage on the ceilings
* those curtains are fucking appalling
* you shouldn’t tumble dry linen the scruff, imagine they’ve only got one set of bed sheets tho 🤭
* bathroom is so naff
* fast forwarding the meet story ❌ not for me ❌
* oh the “faux” garden walls :( was going to say how this bedroom is much nicer but it’s just a den of microplastics
* find a shoe collection where most of them haven’t been worn a really depressing prospect?
* my first nice comment: the cinema room is the nicest most complete room by far. Perfumes are naff and because they’ve not got the storage in the bathroom
* those naff speakers hanging off the wall - good god
* Abbey’s now walking away on a pavement that needs a lil jet wash and then develops into full bad b strut in the car park - she won’t be back

Time for the Jo Wood palette cleanser
Love it 😂😂😂

lucie_Lu

Lorna looks after Lorna.

Her putting freebies in these orders shouldn't have anyone thinking she's some kind of generous entrepreneur but that actually the mark up on each of her units must be significant.

What Jess and the rest don't realise is that they'll have more than paid for the "free" gifts with just the one purchase.
Won’t the free gifts Lorna has been adding just be free shit she has been sent? I thought at a quick glance that all the gift bag stuff looked like things she’s talked about been sent recently…
---
Won’t the free gifts Lorna has been adding just be free shit she has been sent? I thought at a quick glance that all the gift bag stuff looked like things she’s talked about been sent recently…
Just seen that the free thing was actually the tracksuit bottoms. I assumed it would be just cosmetics that she’s been given for free! Sorry Lorna 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Andrew Wheatcroft might get an invite? Remember when she was mates with him? 🤣
And there’s been quite a few manicurists & hair extensionists she’s been obsessed with. Until the next one…
I’m hoping Bonnie Bint and There was a Keira friend that was always tagged as family are invited
---
Devoted To Pink Leah is there but staying in a hotel. I hope Lorna is paying!
Really Ree as well ?
---
Brad gudger . He’s a cancer survivor and campaigner

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Deevee47

VIP Member
When I see pics like this I can’t believe how ill john is. He really looks very very unwell. QUOTE="eppingforestbambi, post: 17002319, member: 346708"]
She has destroyed her face with fillers
… this is a completely different person! It’s more than just age and weight gain. She’s completely changed her head, and not in a good way…

View attachment 2497116
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1