Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I believe that’s right but I’ve always had a sneaky suspicion that Lorna was on her own deal with ITS. None of the others promoted their lines as much as she did but ITS also didn’t promo her as much as the others which the probably include in their take when paying a flat rate. John probs sat down with his calculator and worked out they would make more on commission.
I think along the same lines . Ol Frisby seemed to let them do their own thing and they weren’t included on ITS ‘hols’ it’s as if they were trying to make themselves a bit more exclusive .

Reactions: 6

lucie_Lu

Thanks @Yellowguccibag !
I think Lorna is absolutely using the cancer for attention which is truly sickening. Any normal person would have stepped back, and concentrated on the cancer patient, not their own needs.
I get that some people will think it’s just her “ keeping busy” but she’s quite clearly hooked in to the fact that it’s bringing her attention that she needs and craves, and advertising John’s cancer alongside the launch of the Waste of Space vanity project is almost ensuing success for her, because who wants to let down someone struggling and going through cancer by proxy. It’s horrific.
She has the morals of a sewer rat. But greed prevails. He must feel absolutely wretched, something she won’t even try and understand.
---
Also “ fabric compositions are luxurious, so these “pieces” will be a considered purchase”

Please fawnas. Don’t do it. Expensive shit from china. Do Not DO IT.
Don’t be looking at me because I said I’ve bought things from ITS 🤣🤣 I’m not a track suit kinda gal. And if I wanted that coat, a kind soul on here has shown I can get it on Ali Express 😇 (although I don’t want the coat). So I’ll be keeping my pennies in my pocket 😆. I can’t see anything would be my style to be honest as I’m not a fan of the oversized look, I like my clothes fitted.

Reactions: 6

Truthtales

Anyone taking an order for the team just to share the pure crap that is received through the door and have a lol? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
Considering they ( Yawna/ Nicole) often jump on a flight to the opening of an envelope. I am surprised that Nicole hasn’t jumped on a flight to see them both during Johns illness especially as she only lives in Amsterdam .
No doubt Nicole will be back on the scene soon, prancing round in her freebie Waste of space outfits ..
it’ll be interesting to see if Yawna will be fussy which ‘Fwends’ she sends freebies to ..
Was Nicole not having some of her own health issues? Looks like she recently got a puppy too so perhaps being a decent dog owner and letting it settle in before she fucks off unlike Lorna.

Deevee47

VIP Member
She loves those new teeth doesn’t she 😜😏😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
Can’t see that many of Yawna but that make up moose thing and Diana Vickers look like they enjoyed the free bar . And who’s Pete ? Why have her ITS/waste of space employees all gone private. ? John seemed like an after thought in her Thankyou speech .

• Haha

lucie_Lu

The herringbone coat is a complete and utter rip off of Josefine’s collab with nakd fashion from last year… which was around £120
Well the 3rd picture here is even on the Ali Express site! So have Ali Express copied Josefine?

• Haha

itsjustt

I’ll just leave this here…..
---
Lorna you’re making this too easy!
I'm not sure these are the exact same product, in fact the Ali express one looks to have more of a finish and detailing - if you look at the trim on the bottom before the fridge - there isn't one on Lornas and also, the fringe on Lorna's are just cut's the Ali Express products the fringe looks more intentional and finalised - so I think she found an even cheaper version tbh

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Check out her Fwend Claire Chanelle’s stories about her Rue Sloane collection .. she’s gotta be having a dig about Ol Yawna 😂

• Haha