Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAT1975

What a Fukkin mess and what an insult to a designer that gives you a dress to wear at her LFW show and you hide it with an ugly Fukkin massive jacket . Then hide the style of it with your hair . . . I don’t think you did feel lovely in it Yawna . #DumpymcStumpy As for the boots 😂😂🙄
gosh she looks awful!!! Like a sack of potatoes!

Reactions: 4

traceymrsd

VIP Member
The birds nest hair and ridiculously obvious extensions. The stupidly oversized and unflattering jacket (reminds me of when I was Charles Dickens in a primary school Christmas play and had to borrow my mums George blazer). How this woman has the audacity to put the word ‘luxe’ after her name I do not know.

View attachment 2477833
She just looks a bit gormless ok this picture 🤣

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
I have to say, this is a very old picture and I think she was at the height of her eating disorder here. Her face looks great but you can just see her arm there and how painfully thin she is. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago due to an injury and whilst my body looked absolutely horrific, my face looked great
yeah definitely - it’s a very very old picture, but it’s less about the weight for me and more about her features.She looks like a completely different person now, and it’s so much more than her weight.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
In the wild leg…
Got me thinking … there’s not a grain of integrity or truth between these vile gluttons .
look at the Fukkin connections and exposure to each other and venues . £££££
And apparently TeamLuxe were shooting in Mayfair this morning ???

Attachments

I actually have vague memories of Ali Express or another mass producer using pics of Loony in some her ITS clobber back in the lockdown days. I'm sure someone here will remember better than me.
I also remember this, can't remember what site it was but they had pictures of her, just with her head cropped off, but same photos as were on ITS and her Insta. They'd given the clothes different names - she does like to give clothes a name, doesn't she?

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
It’s truly awful. More like one of those trash stores / everything must go sales…
that are selling everything in a day!!
They have absolutely no idea what they’re doing with that house . They have a massive mirror made move it from one wall to another then cover up half of it with a console table ! It all looks so grubby and dingy inside . Who ever said it looks like section in TKMaxx was bang on .

Watching now - Abbey Clancy is everything alright hun, I quote “Lorna Luxe started the street style”

… what? “The” is the least problematic part of this statement!
---
I’m sorry for the boomer picture of a screen but you’re fucking joking at this location? Sandwiched between Barretts homes for £2 mil? That crypto hype beast gremlin’s had them over big time

View attachment 2533503
There’s not even a garden just a little car park? 💀💀💀💀 nooooo
How shocking and claustrophobic

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She thinks she’s such a Fukkin celebrity .. REALLY should we nominate her for Strictly next year. . 🙄 saw this on that Diana Vickers IG . No mention that they The Gays actually ‘Believe in what you do’ ?
IMG_6296.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Deevee47

VIP Member
And an idea for the left over material when she doesn’t sell the blazers and skirts to make them into pillows.
If I saw her in a hotel bar I’d assume she was an ‘extra pillow’. You can have that idea for spin-off lower price items for free Lorna!

em69

VIP Member
Who designed those leaflets or whatever they are?! Like the text isn’t central or looking like it should be aligned left. It’s really bugging me