Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right whos applying? Its a whole 12500 per annum 🤣

Imagine dealing with all the complaints & returns on just above min wage…you do get a uniform allowance though. What do we think that is?

Oversized blazer, hairband and some cheap leggings?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Imagine dealing with all the complaints & returns on just above min wage…you do get a uniform allowance though. What do we think that is?

20 hrs at £11.50 ph = duck OFF 😂😂😂

Are the legging sweaty crotch ones 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

None of these hires make sense to me, she’s basically operating a drop shipping business (via the carpark where the items are chopped with a pair of garden shears?). The SEO manager for example, if someone’s looking for a camel jacket chances are they’ll be targeted by Ali express before LA Space, it’d be very very hard to outbid the big fast fash players on generic terms, and her brand recognition is low too.

Google trends data for the UK, last 12 months show that her tattle page is her most searched for term. These numbers are indexes so 100 means the top term, her ITS partnership received only 46% the search volume as these fairly inactive threads do - remembering they’d have had ITS putting spend behind that release too - she’s not got a hope at generating interest in anything alone. In fact these threads are the best promotion vehicle she’s got, seemingly?!

IMG_0848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fair to say that her WOS new biz must be making a massive loss and I wonder if she'll ever go into profit. Employing all those people, to do what? Those designers are shown on the boring B&W video busying themselves drawing ... something 🧐 ... but we know they're making copies from AliExpress so who are they trying to fool 🤥. They don't need pen and paper for that! And now an extra customer services person - probably an afterthought now that they're besieged by complaints and returns. The whole fancy bag and box packaging is just lipstick on a pig - the customer is paying for that in spades 💄🐖

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She really has done something to those cheeks hasn't she? The area between the chin and bottom of cheeks looks so odd lately.

Reactions: 7
Gosh the old filter is on over drive here 😅
---
Anyone else think this just looks like having muck up your nails or am I just not down with the kids? 🥴
She’s touting for a nails technician .fukk knows why she keeps tagging that Saskia . Cos she dropped her like a clanger after a couple of appts and went back to a shite person in London .

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Staff discount is sending me 😂 Even at 50% discount you can buy the Ali Express original without the naff hadnstitch tag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Staff discount is sending me 😂 Even at 50% discount you can buy the Ali Express original without the naff hadnstitch tag
Work aspect aside, you’d have to pay me more than that to put up with those nimwits!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.