Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they’re trying to market this as an influencer brand and gifting to a load of random influencers no one cares about. who I going to buy that basic coat after seeing it unboxed on by these people.

On top of that the clothes are just ugly and ridiculously expensive for what they are.
---
She should’ve stuck to flogging £5 ITS T-shirts. She delusional about her followers and what they follow her for. Just because you call yourself luxe and hang a Chanel bag from every outfit doesn’t mean that’s what you/your followers are.

I think this will be a reality kick for her.

Reactions: 13
The way they’re trying to market this as an influencer brand and gifting to a load of random influencers no one cares about. who I going to buy that basic coat after seeing it unboxed on by these people.

On top of that the clothes are just ugly and ridiculously expensive for what they are.
---
She should’ve stuck to flogging £5 ITS T-shirts. She delusional about her followers and what they follow her for. Just because you call yourself luxe and hang a Chanel bag from every outfit doesn’t mean that’s what you/your followers are.

I think this will be a reality kick for her.
As has been discussed, her 1.4 million followers are partly bots. Bots don’t buy clothes. She’s dillusional that this is going to work, but I’ve been wrong before.

Reactions: 14
Here we go
*“I don’t deserve my mum”

Why would you don’t deserve your mum Lorna? What a strange thing to say when your husband has cancer. Surely it’s what most sane, healthy, normal people would do.

* #SundaySermon -Narcs say this a lot. Rooted in self esteem. Some would say guilt but true narc’s don’t do guilt.

Pretending to be the doting and supportive wife when in reality she’s not even going to his chemo appointment because, as she told us on the live a few days ago, “she has a thing in town”. What a dick.

IMG_8937.jpeg

Reactions: 10
So teeth didn’t happen today? Or was it because I said I was in marlow? 🤣
You know that people like Lorna would like to see that as a direct threat to her life as a result of her massive fake fame.

Reactions: 10
She’s got a Husband going through cancer treatment and in her ‘wisdom’ she still thinks it’s big and powerful to promote smoking😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s got a Husband going through cancer treatment and in her ‘wisdom’ she still thinks it’s big and powerful to promote smoking😡
Didn’t pet gay send them a gift after johns diagnosis which was a photo print of someone smoking? Completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
Trouble is a lot of followers are voyeurs rather than suckers. Many follow out of interest, escapism, maybe purchase the odd “aff” but a lot won’t fork out a fortune on an item they can find on the high street at a fraction of the cost. Her stuff is hardly unique, revolutionary and with no genuine reviews it’s a bit of a risk buying.

Reactions: 11
OMG what a sick witch. Photo of john, comment re chemo, saying he looks handsome and then bang… the scarf with the ugly brand name.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Plus with her ED she will completely know that 4lb is easy to put on with a dinner and breakfast as it’s just food weight not actual body weight…
As for the fact she’s been feeding him up- eurgh what she’s actually been doing is dragging him around like a sick show pony for sympathy rather than letting him rest at home and looking after him with home comforts. .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG what a sick witch. Photo of john, comment re chemo, saying he looks handsome and then bang… the scarf with the ugly brand name.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Plus with her ED she will completely know that 4lb is easy to put on with a dinner and breakfast as it’s just food weight not actual body weight…
As for the fact she’s been feeding him up- eurgh what she’s actually been doing is dragging him around like a sick show pony for sympathy rather than letting him rest and home and looking after him with home comforts. .
Her cancer stricken husband is just a bill board for her product 😡
Screenshot_20231012_083103_com.instagram.android_edit_2652100790288547.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
And the 4lb is that hideous hessian looking scarf of dead weight around his neck. He’s complicit too, letting her treat him like an idiot. I’m not shocked by her behaviour but has she no conscience treating him like this. I find it so hideous and embarrassing. It’s like watching her kick a poorly child.

Her cancer stricken husband is just a bill board for her product 😡View attachment 2505622

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mrs. Hinch tonight vs Lorna 😅 Lorna’s came up straight after Mrs. Hinch and just made me lol
To be honest, not every global issue needs a comment from an influencer. They’re all jumping on board with their hot takes at the moment and the last people I want to hear from on serious news items is the likes of Lorna (or Mrs Hinch for that matter).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To be honest, not every global issue needs a comment from an influencer. They’re all jumping on board with their hot takes at the moment and the last people I want to hear from on serious news items is the likes of Lorna (or Mrs Hinch for that matter).
Completely agree - doubt very much either of them know whats going on.

Reactions: 11
Without going off topic Mrs Hinch is a grief tourist who knows much about nothing. And as for Lorna she will never acknowledge anything that doesn’t involve her she barely mentioned the pandemic because it was such an inconvenicne to her she didn’t care that it was affecting other people.

I'm watching the first episode of the abby clancy thing, there's some tantalising glimpses of Loon the Moon in the intro segment... it's going to be HILARIOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.