Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting when you think back to her telling everyone that his “love language” is PDA’s, acknowledgement etc,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When she used to launch ITS she would disappear afterwards. She’s still flogging. I deduce she hasn’t sold too many £400 coats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she used to launch ITS she would disappear afterwards. She’s still flogging. I deduce she hasn’t sold too many £400 coats
Yea because I think with ITS, influencers receive a flat rate for each collection, regardless of how well it does. So when it’s done, it’s done. Do correct me if I’m wrong on this, but this is how I’ve understood it to work at least….

Reactions: 6
Yea because I think with ITS, influencers receive a flat rate for each collection, regardless of how well it does. So when it’s done, it’s done. Do correct me if I’m wrong on this, but this is how I’ve understood it to work at least….
I believe that’s right but I’ve always had a sneaky suspicion that Lorna was on her own deal with ITS. None of the others promoted their lines as much as she did but ITS also didn’t promo her as much as the others which the probably include in their take when paying a flat rate. John probs sat down with his calculator and worked out they would make more on commission.

Reactions: 13
I believe that’s right but I’ve always had a sneaky suspicion that Lorna was on her own deal with ITS. None of the others promoted their lines as much as she did but ITS also didn’t promo her as much as the others which the probably include in their take when paying a flat rate. John probs sat down with his calculator and worked out they would make more on commission.
Oh very interesting! Yes i did used to notice that they didn’t shout about her from the rooftops as much as they did with other girls… makes perfect sense if that was the reason! I wonder if she got a bigger budget for shooting too and that’s why she could always go abroad to shoot….

Reactions: 5
Oh very interesting! Yes i did used to notice that they didn’t shout about her from the rooftops as much as they did with other girls… makes perfect sense if that was the reason! I wonder if she got a bigger budget for shooting too and that’s why she could always go abroad to shoot….
Probably got the same budget but the other girls used professional photographers and make up artists etc whereas Lorna just used John 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
I think along the same lines . Ol Frisby seemed to let them do their own thing and they weren’t included on ITS ‘hols’ it’s as if they were trying to make themselves a bit more exclusive .

Reactions: 6
I think along the same lines . Ol Frisby seemed to let them do their own thing and they weren’t included on ITS ‘hols’ it’s as if they were trying to make themselves a bit more exclusive .
And that's why, especially towards the end, her photos were terrible & did nothing to show off the products. It makes me laugh how she now says how important it is to wear classic solid colours to look expensive yet most of her ITS stuff was crazy floral patterns and frills. And sequins!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she put that on there - surely she could have blocked his comment out. My guess is it was done on purpose. Cruel
I think she kept it on there as a kind of 'look at me, I'm out partying untill the early morning, my life is great'. Whereas to us non narcissists, we just see that poor John has probably been in bed for hours, wondering where his wife is at 1:40am on his birthday! crappy wife 💯

Reactions: 18
I’m so confused . So when did they travel up to Manchester ? Thought they were in the warehouse yesterday .John must be Fukkin dead on his knees poor fukker . That Tattu restaurant looks like it’s full of Trollops.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused . So when did they travel up to Manchester ? Thought they were in the warehouse yesterday .John must be Fukkin dead on his knees poor fukker . That Tattu restaurant looks like it’s full of Trollops.
It is full of trollops but it’s great food 👌

I wonder if the warehouse is in Manchester?
---
This is interesting… by law, if you return your full order the retailer has to refund the shipping fee. Who wants to tell Trading Standards?

IMG_8811.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hate how she claims how much she is doing for John when all of it is centred around food and drink.. the one thing he can’t have while in recovery!
So selfish.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I do think it's interesting none of her 'friends' have been seen at the launch or posted about it. That northern one she was with ages ago with that Ree in London, wasn't she a house guest recently someone posted and now silence - strange

Reactions: 10
But also, (and I know this has already been said, but I feel it needs repeating) WHY isn’t she wearing something from her own collection?! Back in her ITS days, she always wore her own stuff coming up to launch day! (And then pretty much never again afterwards 😅)
Cos they had it written in her contract

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattu is full of the worst people on earth. I’d say the only other place worse is sexy fish, so it checks out that she went there as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.