Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Dad is couple of years older than him and dresses for his age . Gets his clothes from same independent shop as Paul Weller and many others of the same age classic,trendy,immaculate plus the shoooz are always spot on . He would never let himself be dressed by a woman let alone one trying to make him look like a teenager .. man up John
You see lots of really well dressed older men around. Older doesn’t mean dressing like a grandad. Sharp blazer, fine knits, Harringtons…. Not ripped jeans and Celine hoodies. He really is just her pet isn’t he. #freejohn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You see lots of really well dressed older men around. Older doesn’t mean dressing like a grandad. Sharp blazer, fine knits, Harringtons…. Not ripped jeans and Celine hoodies. He really is just her pet isn’t he. #freejohn
I'd imagine most men his age in that area are doing the 'country gent' look. Not the 'I'm wearing my label bleep wife's clothes' look.

• Haha
He could dress far better. Obvious designer labels look bad at the best of times but worse on someone of his age. Feel for him, the arthritis in his hands can’t be easy and will be painful as he gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine being given a tour of this beauty . I’m actually cringing with embarrassment for Team Luxe and their pink marshmallow mess 😳
She really thinks the NCP and her eye for interiors (lol) are in the same league doesn’t she?!
---
She wishes she could afford a private jet and she wishes she had another Hermes bag.

IMG_6770.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody shared this on the Lydia Millen thread & the fact that it's Rockett St George was enough to make me think of Lorna before I even saw it

Reactions: 1
I have followed Lorna for about 2 years and she has never gone out with friends and posted about it on insta. Her and John were always enough for each other and she couldn't spend her time with anyone better, according to her that is. Why is there a sudden change and all these fake friends are appearing?

• Heart
I have followed Lorna for about 2 years and she has never gone out with friends and posted about it on insta. Her and John were always enough for each other and she couldn't spend her time with anyone better, according to her that is. Why is there a sudden change and all these fake friends are appearing?
I think she's trying to be appealing to a different market, now that she can't sell her ITS 'rich wife' fashion style (crap as it was). I'm not quite sure who her target market is, though. Her Insta is such a mishmash of content now.

Reactions: 11
I think she's trying to be appealing to a different market, now that she can't sell her ITS 'rich wife' fashion style (crap as it was). I'm not quite sure who her target market is, though. Her Insta is such a mishmash of content now.
She’s still trying to sell to the kids but forgetting she’s verging on middle aged. The misspap stuff and gym gear is clearly aimed at the early 20s market. She’s missed the chance to get in with the ‘quiet luxury’ crew who moved out to the country and toned down their look, not that they would ever get rid of the blatantly branded stuff anyway.

Reactions: 6
She’s still trying to sell to the kids but forgetting she’s verging on middle aged. The misspap stuff and gym gear is clearly aimed at the early 20s market. She’s missed the chance to get in with the ‘quiet luxury’ crew who moved out to the country and toned down their look, not that they would ever get rid of the blatantly branded stuff anyway.
There nothing quiet about this twit
CHANEEEEEELLLLLLE 🦜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So agree with the mish Mash comment. She’ll add a picture with chilled music and then write something about a gaff or sausage roll. She’s a mess. I’ve said this before. She needs to hire someone who knows social media. She has no idea who she is trying to appeal to.

Assumed it’s because she’s no longer embarrassed of where she’s living so can actually have them over?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.