Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh they used to live together. She was once a he and then started morphing into Lauren.
I knew it! I knew I recognised that person from somewhere else for that reason. I think her Insta name used to be different - and her account has just gone private, it wasn't yesterday as I looked at it then.

Does Lorna not have any friends who are not Insta people? Like anyone from her old jobs, from school, people she met in her local area? Or is it just that she doesn't share them online cos they don't fit her fake lifestyle (or don't want to be posted online)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yep her page has gone private this morning! The tagline is visible though - see below - so much in common with our Loony :LOL:
A constant flow of Rich Lady Energy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think they’re gonna do a shoot at the GH today . The amount of makeup that’s spread all over the kitchen worktop ? Or is this the amount of stuff it takes to make Yaena ‘pretty’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not convinced that make up moose does anything apart from gate crash, continually pissed and blag freebies, she is never working

oh hang on the perfect “friend” for Yawna

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not convinced that make up moose does anything apart from gate crash, continually pissed and blag freebies, she is never working

oh hang on the perfect “friend” for Yawna
Moose. That’s how I always read it too 😂😂 2 minutes in her company would do my head in and don’t get me started on that vain Charley thing .. what an absolutely horrid bunch .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously, what must John think of these vacuous idiots staying in his home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, what must John think of these vacuous idiots staying in his home
Tbh I think he’s been one of them for a long time . . TeamLuxe have such a high opinion of themselves .remember when they wouldn’t leave the rooftop bar in NYC when it turned into a private event and they were asked to leave but got stroppy and insisted on finishiing their drinks security pushed him and Yawna was threatening all sorts on her IG about how dare they push him !!!
And the the IG video of Yawna and him telling the story of how he got her 1st Hermes !
And him answering stupid questions off camera and sitting doe eyed next to her on the Lives also answering stupid questions from her !
He’s as vacuous as them ..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh I think he’s been one of them for a long time . . TeamLuxe have such a high opinion of themselves .remember when they wouldn’t leave the rooftop bar in NYC when it turned into a private event and they were asked to leave but got stroppy and insisted on finishiing their drinks security pushed him and Yawna was threatening all sorts on her IG about how dare they push him !!!
And the the IG video of Yawna and him telling the story of how he got her 1st Hermes !
And him answering stupid questions off camera and sitting doe eyed next to her on the Lives also answering stupid questions from her !
He’s as vacuous as them ..😂
Totally agree. His illness doesn’t mean he’s magically got integrity.

Reactions: 15
The “John” highlight is making me feel very uncomfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Reckon they're off somewhere? Also, weird that he's cooking a big fry up but probably cannot eat any of it himself.

Reactions: 5
Yep her page has gone private this morning! The tagline is visible though - see below - so much in common with our Loony :LOL:
A constant flow of Rich Lady Energy
Why do you think she suddenly made her account private? I wish she had done it before I went for a quick stalk… there’s 2 minutes I’ll never get back of absolute vomit inducing content!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
FFS !!! Do they both eat from the same plate ??
Who remembers the story she uploaded of herself swigging swilling around the mouth mouthwash wine and shoving that food in her mouth like no tomorrow you could hear every bleeping mouthful, they were in either Italy or Greece (they don’t go anywhere else do they)

Not even joking, yeah it was that bad 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There were a couple of sausages on that fry up ... NOOOOOO! :eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.