Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of that hair 🙈 why the awful headband all the time? Why has she not got better extensions? Guys I really think the money has run out at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really think the money has run out you know. We haven’t seen a shopping haul for months, no sight of most of her bags. Not even the Hermes plonked on the table when out and no close ups of her rings. No interior designer for the house or even any furniture to fill it. Would explain her desperate selling of any random shite she can get hold of on the back of her husbands illness.

Reactions: 14
Naaa I don’t think she’s stopped shopping. I think she’s stopped showing it for a while after reading here. Bragging about Hermes whilst her husband is having his oesophagus half removed would be low for even Lorna, she just made do with bleeping off out with the pet gays and flogging hair products. Which clearly don’t bleeping work!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Lorna does actually think she’s the height of luxury, or if she’s sat at home twiddling her rats tails not able to believe her luck!

If John did have an appointment at Hermes, I bet he’s still not able to get queen baby that coveted Birkin. He’ll be in trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Lorna does actually think she’s the height of luxury, or if she’s sat at home twiddling her rats tails not able to believe her luck!
I always ponder this too. I know for sure she sees something diffrent to everyone else when she looks in the mirror though.

Reactions: 9
Could be the return of the Dior Tack-o-mac - oh the memories

What’s with the hiding of the pretentious number plate, we all know where you live, you made sure of that gloating that you bought a prison cell for £2m 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Could be the return of the Dior Tack-o-mac - oh the memories

What’s with the hiding of the pretentious number plate, we all know where you live, you made sure of that gloating that you bought a prison cell for £2m 😂
Isn’t that a matches box? No Chanel or Hermes for Lorna, she’ll be ever so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS… Here we go the ‘birthday week quote ‘ !!🙄 And these are the pseudo ‘fwends’ for this year .. What a bunch of vile self centred twats they all look and act too. Take a look at thatmakeupmouse stories it certainly validates @Ohno25 saying that the locals call SF C***lins . 🙄. Yeah Yawna you’re dead lucky 😂
Just watched those. Whew. Terrifying.

Reactions: 8
FFS… Here we go the ‘birthday week quote ‘ !!🙄 And these are the pseudo ‘fwends’ for this year .. What a bunch of vile self centred twats they all look and act too. Take a look at thatmakeupmouse stories it certainly validates @Ohno25 saying that the locals call SF C***lins . 🙄. Yeah Yawna you’re dead lucky 😂
Bloody hell… some absolute horrors there! 🙈 Lorna’s Sainsbury’s hair band is in perfect company by the looks of it!

• Haha
Don’t think think you could pay me to be a member of soho house, I thought there might be some sort of criteria to get in but clearly they let anyone in.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol at her making that photo black and white

IMG_5225.jpeg

---
Don’t think think you could pay me to be a member of soho house, I thought there might be some sort of criteria to get in but clearly they let anyone in.
OG members have started leaving because of that

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.